Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Our very own young and upcoming racers.

Bradley Smith, hes a cracking lad and if ever you get chance to meet him go for it, ive followed is progress since he was 15, he as time for everyone like most racers but he has a great memory, he reminded me of when we first met, it was at donny park, he was collecting his first Tissot pole watch, and Allan his dad allowed me to go into the presentation box with the worlds press to take some pics, heres a couple of pics past and present GO BRAD 38 thumbs

Guest Guest
I'm pretty sure I saw him at the show on Wednesday, I should of gone up and got a photo, he was just chatting away to a guy, happy as you please..

Rose wrote:
I'm pretty sure I saw him at the show on Wednesday, I should of gone up and got a photo, he was just chatting away to a guy, happy as you please..
You should have Rose, he was there most of the week, hes got time for everyone thumbs

These two are never apart Laughing both again really down to earth young men with bright futures, both racing again in GPs next year

cool pics stue

dont watch as much of the 125s as I would like but bradley is a good rider from what ive seen

cool pics stue

dont watch as much of the 125s as I would like but bradley is a good rider from what ive seen
Yea he is, hes moved upto moto2 for next season 600cc with Tech 3 a french based squad, Herve as admired Bradleys riding skills for a long time and hes finally got is young man thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
great pics been folowing Bradley for a while now, what a nice young lad thumbs
Ive just asked his sister, he will be at the NEC 2mw Dave pop and see him thumbs

@Grumpyowl wrote:
agree Can't wait for all 3 to be competing in Moto GP one day.
thumbs
Thats the aim we need more british riders, more the merrier, next seasons moto2 will be interesting cant wait thumbs and yea one day im sure they will especially how Bradley and Scott keep growing thumbs

good to hear hes got time to speak to his fans,some wont give ya the time of day talented young lad thumbs

@lee wrote:
good to hear hes got time to speak to his fans,some wont give ya the time of day talented young lad thumbs
Very true Lee, thats one of the reasons why i follow certain guys or gals for that matter, majority of racers have time for us, but there are a small monority that havent thumbs