Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

found dead.

An old guy was found dead in his front garden this morning frozen to death, News stated he was trying to clear his path and slipped sometime yesterday evening. When i was a youngen we used to go round neighbours and clear paths and NOT for money just had a bit more community spirit than seems to be about now. sorry for the downer its just that its such a needless death!

agreeagree sad news m8, I use to do the same m8 go and clean the foot paths and drives for the older folk, I havn't see 1 youngster doing it at all scratch

Thats so sad, i live in a cul-de-sac and nearly every single bungalow is occupied by an oap ( over the age of 70 ) and the younger ones (45+ people) have cleared the snow checked on the residents wellbeing and put the bins out for them but saying all this there is only 10 of us

I also live in a culdi-sac and after 3 days on my own, sometimes me and the wife, finally broke through sat lunchtime.

Those that can should those that can't should make the tea.

all the tossers soon came out after I'd finished not had one thankyou.

Next lot of snow i'm leaving my car off the estate and F**K them.

So sorry to hear about the old guy. RIP.

very sad news,ive cleared my next doors path for her and even been to the shop

The other side ive been throwing water on there path,cos I hate the little twat Laughing

@lee wrote:

The other side ive been throwing water on there path,cos I hate the little twat Laughing

affraidlol!

@lee wrote:

thumbs