Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IntelligentFool

Want to f**k off for kissmass. Help/advise wanted :)

Ok wanna get this up, I will edit in a bit. (gotta make a call to the gf ::sigh:Smile
Basically I would like any help and advise you guys can offer.
Thinking of "popping" over to southern spain for kissmass....

Poss then catching a ferry over the Africa for a couple of days. Not decided yet.

J xxx

be back soon xx

Come stay with us, can catch a Ferry from Portimao. Bring mince pies and Hienz baked beans please. I`m not advertising admin, doing it as a Freebie...after all it is Xmas party

@Diane wrote:
Come stay with us, can catch a Ferry from Portimao. Bring mince pies and Hienz baked beans please. I`m not advertising admin, doing it as a Freebie...after all it is Xmas party
Thats very nice of you Diane, allthough im not planning on going anywhere over xmas if i was id be over the moon with that offer Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

mince pies and baked beans are you serious Diane????

ok guys,
on a serious note. How many miles a day is actually possible? Reasonable?

I already have the insurance and roadside cover thing sorted (i think) 90 days included in my insurance with MCE, road cover with RAC but who knows out there...

errrr, what else do I need to think about?

J xx

Do you know how much baked beans cost down here???

On a serious note, if you`ve got all the insurance covered then you`ll be fine. Careful in Spain depending the area, they will rob your bike luggage.

Go on a biker friendly accomodation site and book where you want to stay, but ring them as a lot of them just say biker friendly.

How long it takes, depends on how long you want to ride. France is a bring trip unless you`ve got the time to go of the main roads

Have fun

Yes I do. Was in errr ::thinks:: sooo long ago now... torremolinos in end of Sep/October (I live on baked beans on toast) it wasnt easy!!! when spain had that NO ONES WORKING DAY THING!!! ohhh my god, I didnt know, ran out of supplies and had to buy some sweet bread stuffs and choc spread. I also got told off for naked sunbathing by police that day... baaaaddd times. It was only my bum for god sake!!! xx

Naked sunbathing on the west coast of the Algarve is aloud...I Think..Laughing not arrested yet!!!!

sounds like a plan coming together, I'm looking to do a Europe trip next year, was thinking France but what the heck.