Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Started the bike first time since 12th november

Was there a bit of dirt on the old girl there Dave.... hide

she started well m8, and the Maroon ones never let you down, thumbs

Nice one Dave, you answerd one of me questions as to why me bach wheel spins when i start her up thumbs i havent ridden mine since 17th october and i start her up every other couple of days let her run till she gets warm.. sorted good vids Very Happy

Nice clean bike Dave.Sounds well too.How many miles on the old girl?.Ive a soft spot for the red Mk1's as its the first bike i bought when i passed me test. no1

@flange wrote:
Nice clean bike Dave.Sounds well too.How many miles on the old girl?.Ive a soft spot for the red Mk1's as its the first bike i bought when i passed me test. no1

21,000 and its Maroon Laughing yes try and look after the old girl thumbs

Oh yes sorry,maroon agree My first was a 99 T plate.I'll never forget cause i travelled to a bike place about 85 miles away in mid Nov,it was well cold and having just passed my test i had borrowed a lid incase i had a test ride..I was gonna pay n get it picked..I should av known i wouldnt be able to resist it so rode all the way home with a silly jacket on and no gloves..I was one handed most of the time but loved the ride Laughing

If I didnt know any different,would of said thats one of robs vids

nice one dave thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@flange wrote:

ooooh its mawoooooooon , your getting just as finicky as bonzo when we call his bike brown. Laughing

@jezza wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@flange wrote:

ooooh its mawoooooooon , your getting just as finicky as bonzo when we call his bike brown. Laughing
looked a bit like pink in vid hide

@lee wrote:
@jezza wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@flange wrote:

looked a bit like pink in vid hide

I thought it was a Burgundy Bandit scratch

The bikes a credit to you mate, if only I had OCD mine would look like that .