Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

What ya had :)

Well what did the big man get ya all for crimbo, i was lucky man i had new aftershave, leather jacket loads of motorcycle dvds new shoes, slippers, boxers, socks, and a few items of clothes Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happythumbspartypint

Guest Guest

I got a Pandora bracelet and a Christams tree charm to go on it, so it will remind me of when I got it and a Ministry of sound Athems, the disco one.

Hubby didn't get anything, his been a bad boy and will get his present later!!

And son just got this and that and a bit of cash as he will be getting a big present for this 16 b'day.. moped

Fender Stratocaster some splashy smellies (dunno wot they truying to say)
and a litre off brandy

got new kendo clothing , bottle of jd , some smellies, sake , sake bowls and jug , remmington hair clippers, book and a suede leather window demister off my youngest.

Rose wrote:
I got a Pandora bracelet and a Christams tree charm to go on it, so it will remind me of when I got it and a Ministry of sound Athems, the disco one.

And son just got this and that and a bit of cash as he will be getting a big present for this 16 b'day.. moped
Excellent, you were hoping for the bracelet wernt you Very Happythumbs

@Neill wrote:
Fender Stratocaster some splashy smellies (dunno wot they truying to say)
and a litre off brandy
thumbsVery Happy

@jezza wrote:
got new kendo clothing , bottle of jd , some smellies, sake , sake bowls and jug , remmington hair clippers, book and a suede leather window demister off my youngest.
Very Happythumbs

Guest Guest
nothing.. i was bad

Guest Guest
@Stue11 wrote:
Rose wrote:

I knew I was getting it as I had to take him to the shop and show him the one I wanted!! lol!

Hope u have all had a great xmas! i have just been chilling n trying to get over the flu Sad
my son bought me some beads for my pandora bracelet
thumbs
also got earrings,wine(thanx YD Very Happy ) socks,candles,and the sexiest pair of designer heels from my best mate Very Happy

Jim Jams as i have a lot of camping trips coming up Pink cd Leeds Utd calander and chocs. Hubby not bought me anything as i have a birthday very soon so he buys for that instead Laughing

oxford humpbag magnetic tank bag bmw gortex bike boots,chocs a book and a motorhead t shirt thumbs

bench jacket,bench hoodie,t-shirts,slippers

edx straight grinder-for me polishing work

some cash for new chain and sprockets Very Happy

Rose wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Rose wrote:

I knew I was getting it as I had to take him to the shop and show him the one I wanted!! lol!

Alls well ends well, good idea thumbs

@Baby B wrote:
Hope u have all had a great xmas! i have just been chilling n trying to get over the flu Sad
thumbs
also got earrings,wine(thanx YD Very Happy ) socks,candles,and the sexiest pair of designer heels from my best mate Very Happy
thumbsVery Happy

new top slippers party 10 crates of guinness and subscription to street fighters mag

Di got Ipod and gadgets so we can skype and do videos of our guests crashing the quad (oops sorry John should I have kept that a secret).

I got an on board camera set for bike ride videos (thanks John and Gary for fitting it to the forks...Perfect view)

@Whitsy wrote:
Di got Ipod and gadgets so we can skype and do videos of our guests crashing the quad (oops sorry John should I have kept that a secret).

I got an on board camera set for bike ride videos (thanks John and Gary for fitting it to the forks...Perfect view)

so have you got that vid ?? lol!

Unfortunatly the Ipod was charging when the quad rolled over but we got the pics at 4 frames per sec (will get John to load them).

Got some on board road footage moped but still working out how to edit it and post. head bang

Diane.... Help!!!!!

@Whitsy wrote:
Unfortunatly the Ipod was charging when the quad rolled over but we got the pics at 4 frames per sec (will get John to load them).

Got some on board road footage moped but still working out how to edit it and post. head bang

Diane.... Help!!!!!
thumbs

@Baby B wrote:
thumbs

I like very much thumbs

I got my 2 front teeth........at last.......I been asking for them for years Laughing

i got a new speedo, ipod and head phones and a nice smart jacket, then i got myself a nice sexy brake disc lol, thumbs