Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Flinty

hello guys and gals

Hi you lot , not been on for a while , been hard at the gym training, trying to get myself loads fitter for the coming bike season.

I trust you all had a great christmas, shame weather been so poor not even looked at bikes for weeks now lol, perhaps i better start them up soon hehe..

Nice to see we have gathered more members too always good to see things going well.

Anywa say hi if you get chance to post, and Hope you all have a great new year. Roll on 2011 thumbs

Flinty !!!

nice 1 Dave thumbs going to lose some pudding in the new year too, Cant wait to start getting out on the bike again moped And a happy new year to you m8 no1

The site is growing by the day thumbs
I have just ditched my diet for the xmas period after putting on 2 and a half stone from packing the fags in i have for now shed 1 stone 7lbs so i have another stone to go but thought it was waste of time with all the chocs and ale around Laughing
Just started the bikes up today and both started first time thankgod so hopefully will be out on her in the next couple of days thumbs

Nice one Flinty, ive given the gym a miss for festive reasons thumbs back to it next week Laughingthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Nice one Flinty, ive given the gym a miss for festive reasons thumbs back to it next week Laughingthumbs

Good for you mate, i have on;ly missed a couple of days over christmas, diet has gone a little offline but will be back on it in next few days .... good luck pal Very Happy

Hi Flinty
back to a real gym myself now, done a leg session for the first time in years tday, gotta say i really enjoyed it but fooked now, Very Happy
eating way to much over crimbo but hey, if u cant push the boat out now when can u? thumbs

Hi Flinty
back to a real gym myself now, done a leg session for the first time in years tday, gotta say i really enjoyed it but fooked now, Very Happy
eating way to much over crimbo but hey, if u cant push the boat out now when can u? thumbs

Nice one mate lol, you will bloody feel that in next couple of days then lol... i enjoy training legs, but walking like john wayne for 4 days is hard going lol... give it some pal

nice to see you back dave wave

might pm you for some training tips soon cos im trying to get in shape too thumbs

Anytime matey , lol i giving training advice and diet advice to other people, i might end up doing a personal training course nxt year after all lol thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
howdo flinty welcome back, hope you had a good xmas thumbs

Cheers mate , and yeah i had a good few days thanks mate..
Looing forward to getting back to it all mate , and looking forward to meeting up with a few of you guys next year thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
I was gonna take the piss but you look chuffin huge so i won't

LOL ... i dont mind if you take the pee mate its all good hehe Laughing