Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

The Changing Room Is OPEN!!

Well, we've all been really hard at work here at PSFC behind the scenes for a few weeks now working on fantastic new features and at last we are proud to bring you a PSFC exclusive...The Changing Room.

It's only here at PSFC, every week you can try on the new clothes released in Pet Society before spending your precious coins on them (and then loosing some by selling the clothes back to the shop 'cos they don't look good!). It's a really simple thing to use so go on, give it a go and spread the word.

This week there are only a few of the new items in The Changing Room just while we work out any bugs that may be in there, but from this Monday all the new clothing items will be in there every week.

Please tell us what you think. Thanks Steve.

I tried it.....it's tooooo coool!!! yeah thanx to everyone...yay!!!!

Oh that's fun - thanks so much for doing this! It may very well help me avoid some bad fashion choices in the future!!

Sounds fab!!!! i need to find it now and go try stuff on LOL thanks

any1 got the info on the new items ?

Sorry, Im new..... where is the changing room ? Ashamed

Mr Mayor wrote:

Well, we've all been really hard at work here at PSFC behind the scenes for a few weeks now working on fantastic new features and at last we are proud to bring you a PSFC exclusive...The Changing Room.

It's only here at PSFC, every week you can try on the new clothes released in Pet Society before spending your precious coins on them (and then loosing some by selling the clothes back to the shop 'cos they don't look good!). It's a really simple thing to use so go on, give it a go and spread the word.

This week there are only a few of the new items in The Changing Room just while we work out any bugs that may be in there, but from this Monday all the new clothing items will be in there every week.

Please tell us what you think. Thanks Steve.

Hii, can u plz tell me where 'the changing room' is? I've bine looking around,but i cant find it.. Sad