Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yankeedoodle

back to the gym topic

im sorry guys and gals but i am a complete idiot!

got a bit trigger happy with the old settings and deleted the thread by mistake!

am looking into a way to restore it !

in the mean time, let the name calling begin and sorry again Sad

got a bit trigger happy with the old settings and deleted the thread by mistake!

@Flinty wrote:

Flinty do you want to hold him or me Laughing whilst the other smack only kidding Matt fofl were all human Very Happy

i deserved that Very Happy

im sorry guys, but due to the nature of the forum, the thread cant be restored. Sad

bit of a pain and not sure why the forums are designed like this, but its out of our control

sorry again lads, hope you can forgive me one day!

@Stue11 wrote:
@Flinty wrote:

Flinty do you want to hold him or me Laughing whilst the other smack only kidding Matt fofl were all human Very Happy

not if i get him first fofl

sorry guys but it has gone for good , can restore the forum to a earlyer time but will lose even more stuff,

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Flinty wrote:

not if i get him first fofl

sorry guys but it has gone for good , can restore the forum to a earlyer time but will lose even more stuff,
No its allright Laughing im fine about it, im sure Flinty is too, these things happen, you and Matt do a great job on here thumbs keep up the great work, more people joining all the time, Great news thumbs

im sorry guys, but due to the nature of the forum, the thread cant be restored. Sad

bit of a pain and not sure why the forums are designed like this, but its out of our control

Forgiven allready Matt thumbs like i said to Dave keep up the good work its a good place to be thumbsVery Happy

Never mind mate, i will only hit you a few times just as a little warning pmsl Laughingthumbs

@Flinty wrote:

Never mind mate, i will only hit you a few times just as a little warning pmsl Laughingthumbs
fofl

@Flinty wrote:

told you Dave would be MAD ! lol!lol!lol!

shit. a few "little hits" from flinty and I'll be unconcious. best get the first punch in and make sure its a guddun Very Happy

shit. a few "little hits" from flinty and I'll be unconcious. best get the first punch in and make sure its a guddun Very Happy
thumbsLaughing

LOL

Laughing

Guest Guest

I'm not back at the gym but as I've just gone and got a rescue staffie, I'm now doing 3 x 40 mins walks a day. Which is 3 x 40 mins more than I was doing!! party

Rose wrote:
I'm not back at the gym but as I've just gone and got a rescue staffie, I'm now doing 3 x 40 mins walks a day. Which is 3 x 40 mins more than I was doing!! party

Nice one , thats what its all about, dont just need to be in a gym, walking is one of the best things that helped me lose weight to be fair !!!!

Especially walking up mountains in the lake district thumbs

Rose wrote:
Thats excellent Rose good on ya for having a rescue dog, and walking was also a good way to keep fit as Flinty said it helped him and meself to loose weight and keep fit. thumbs

Rose wrote:

Rescue dogs thumbs up to you. Watched that programme about Staffies being used as fighting dogs, very sad. I`d have one but Mark not a doggie lover and already have a rescue Greyhound and GSD. Good on you Rose