Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Hutch's motorbike forum ride out 2011 (and chat)

@day101 wrote:
foflfofl
will try and come have to see if i can get days off work .should be ok though

Yer good idea also headlights on, no overtaking unless my Marshals you could use at some at junctions just to point the way however your not allowed to stop the traffic and no stunting! thumbs

we dont want to go too crazy on rules and regs and saying who cant do what. cos that would spoil the fun. the idea is that we go out, have a great time on the bikes, but use this method as shown by dave to make sure no one gets left behind thumbs

agree Lots of runs I have took part in do the same as above,
Did I not mention about stunts loud pipes black visors and small number plates!!!!! Twisted Evilhide I can do 1/2 a mile on the back wheel locals would love it!

First time i have seen the drop off system, looks god, makes sense.

Guest Guest

Looks like I could be making this one after all. Days have been booked with work, Hood jeans arrived Tuesday so just need to get paniers fitted to bike and I'll be there thumbs

I've got a 2 man tent I've had for years but thinking of upgrading to this Laughing

http://www.worldofcamping.co.uk/Sunncamp_MX_tourer_tent_2008_model__BP1015_2207

Just out of interest are we chaining all the bikes up together over night as well fofl

Hawki wrote:
Looks like I could be making this one after all. Days have been booked with work, Hood jeans arrived Tuesday so just need to get paniers fitted to bike and I'll be there thumbs

I've got a 2 man tent I've had for years but thinking of upgrading to this Laughing

http://www.worldofcamping.co.uk/Sunncamp_MX_tourer_tent_2008_model__BP1015_2207

Just out of interest are we chaining all the bikes up together over night as well fofl
will that fit both our bikes in Andy MATE !?

Guest Guest

There is a chance my mate wants to come on the trip 2up so there will be room for another MK1 bandit I would think. Smile

Guest Guest

Was thinking if Rob wants to go he could spend a bit of time in there cleaning as well fofl

Hawki wrote:
There is a chance my mate wants to come on the trip 2up so there will be room for another MK1 bandit I would think. Smile
thumbs lol glad you can make it Andy

@Davehutch wrote:
Hawki wrote:
Excellent news more the merrier thumbs i think we are all going to have to wear name badges Laughing

Guest Guest
@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Hawki wrote:
Excellent news more the merrier thumbs i think we are all going to have to wear name badges Laughing

Was thinking the same thing. Looks like another order of Bandit Forum clothes is on the cards so dare I say this could be one solution to the problem Shocked

Hawki wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Hawki wrote:

Was thinking the same thing. Looks like another order of Bandit Forum clothes is on the cards so dare I say this could be one solution to the problem Shocked
I think so Laughing it will have to be usernames only Laughingthumbs Hutchs motorbike forum.. Stuell Very Happy

Thanks for reminding us mate thumbs cant wait thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Thanks for reminding us mate thumbs cant wait thumbs
nor me stue, will start pushing it begining of June thumbs
Yea for sure mate we need to know thumbsthumbsthumbs

Looking good i may be able to make it. just need a tent. kai (atrum_soul) had one but a 10 man or soemthing bit big for the bike haha.

so wha you do get there for 15th, ride or 16th, then leave on 17th? yeh? long ould journey for us SE kent two lol

Looking good i may be able to make it. just need a tent. kai (atrum_soul) had one but a 10 man or soemthing bit big for the bike haha.

so wha you do get there for 15th, ride or 16th, then leave on 17th? yeh? long ould journey for us SE kent two lol
Read the whole thred Chad and youll see thumbs it would be good to meet ya, more the merrier hopefully youll come thumbs

may be here all night but okay Laughing

and yeh same would be good to meet ya,
Trust me Chad it will be a cracking weekend, Once youve met me youll never forget Shockedthumbs

oh dear is that a good thing? Laughing
Offcourse mate Very Happythumbs im up for a laugh and a good time everyday of the wik thumbs

AFTER THE WEEKEND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN

Chad, read the big red writing

@Stue11 wrote:
didnt is say 1st july ?? scratch
1st of june Laughingthumbs
i think is the date were gonna start asking folk to let us know but the def answer will prob be 1st july, dont worry though as we will give plenty of notice thumbs

okay cool. cant afford it unless we get this bike shifted, or i get a job thumbs

I would love to make it .... but It's a bit too far for me lol!

I ride a 125 motorbike, its capable of reaching all speed limits, would i be alrite attending the rideout?

@Davehutch wrote:
you would be more than welcome thumbs

Thanks im hopeing to have my test booked and passed by then though no1

its not going to be a race, it will be a nice ride through some great country side , be nice to see you , just let me know if you are going to be camping thumbs

going to move this to the forum rideout thread thumbs

Its a good job its not a race lol. Im looking forward to meeting everyone. Yes myself and my fella will be camping as one tent.

@pinky wrote:
Its a good job its not a race lol. Im looking forward to meeting everyone. Yes myself and my fella will be camping as one tent.
is your Fella paul? who just sent me a message on f/book

@Davehutch wrote:
@pinky wrote:

Yeah thats the one hes just told me he messaged you.

@pinky wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@pinky wrote:

Yeah thats the one hes just told me he messaged you.
nice 1 added thumbs

not been on here of much had to much on but am still up for this one any new stuff i should know ?