Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Hutch's motorbike forum ride out 2011 (and chat)

After a few of these mate drinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinking you might get lucky fofl

@Stue11 wrote:
After a few of these mate drinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinking you might get lucky fofl
You mean dave! i did hear hes taking a double sleeping bag. Laughing

So who's gonna be spending all tommorrow polishing their bikes, so it's shiney, shiney for the rideout Twisted Evil

ITCHY wrote:
So who's gonna be spending all tommorrow polishing their bikes, so it's shiney, shiney for the rideout Twisted Evil

Stue11 i guess fofl

ITCHY wrote:

party

ITCHY wrote:

party
I have already done that Embarassed wish Rob wasnt coming lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

party
I have already done that Embarassed wish Rob wasnt coming lol!
agreehidelol!

I'm sure One of Daves photos was him using an electric toothbrush on his downpipes

@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
I'm sure One of Daves photos was him using an electric toothbrush on his downpipes
you know stuff thumbs

Hope it wernt the wifes affraid

ITCHY wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
you know stuff thumbs

Hope it wernt the wifes affraid
affraidaffraid

ITCHY wrote:
I use a dremmal on mine Very Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

with what on the end??

@Stue11 wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
dremmal on your teeth they must be bad Laughing

Guest Guest
Hi guys,
I take it there is something we can chain our bikes to Friday/Saturday night? That or she is coming in the tent...

Hawki wrote:
Hi guys,
I take it there is something we can chain our bikes to Friday/Saturday night? That or she is coming in the tent...
Dunno mate but im chaining mine to the car if not thumbs

Guest Guest
@Stue11 wrote:
Hawki wrote:
Hi guys,
Dunno mate but im chaining mine to the car if not thumbs

Cool I'll chain to your bike and car then thumbs

Meant to ask. I'm assuming that between Stue11 and Dave they'll be bring the Karcher, polish, degreaser and suitable cloths? Need to clean the bikes after Saturday and before heading back on Sunday Shockedfoflfoflfoflhide

Meant to ask. I'm assuming that between Stue11 and Dave they'll be bring the Karcher, polish, degreaser and suitable cloths? Need to clean the bikes after Saturday and before heading back on Sunday Shockedfoflfoflfoflhide
Got it all thumbs might just bring some cloths!! Laughingthumbs

I wil be nipping home after the rideout just to give mine a wash lol!

Well the wifes last day in work b4 we hit the road...ive been given a list of jobs need doing around the house...got to be honest only halfway through and im censored d Laughing fairplay i couldnt do her jobs everyday hide its easier being in work Laughingsalute

@Stue11 wrote:
Well the wifes last day in work b4 we hit the road...ive been given a list of jobs need doing around the house...got to be honest only halfway through and im censored d Laughing fairplay i couldnt do her jobs everyday hide its easier being in work Laughingsalute
ffs Stu you wont do any of us blokes any good saying that , alter it m8 and say it was piss easy and you have now got your feet up thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
ffs Stu you wont do any of us blokes any good saying that , alter it m8 and say it was piss easy and you have now got your feet up thumbs

agreefofl

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

agreefofl
foflfofl basement done middle floor done just top floor to do affraidhead banghead banghead bang

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

agreefofl
foflfofl basement done middle floor done just top floor to do affraidhead banghead banghead bang

I just rang the camp and apparantly they have a drinking with my name on it banana

really pissed about this f censored weather, cant believe its gonna get that bad as i sit here in bloody swealtering sunshine.... Sad

really pissed about this f censored weather, cant believe its gonna get that bad as i sit here in bloody swealtering sunshine.... Sad

same here rob I'll see what its like sat morning and decide, dont mind getting wet when im out but cant force myself to go out if its already raining. Whimp I know

Same here Neil, me and Ray are on for it but if its raining we will call it a day, no fun riding 250+ miles in the rain, beggers belief how unlucky we are with the weather this week as its been great here in Stoke all week, anyways, they been known to get it wrong before... Rolling Eyes

Same here Neil, me and Ray are on for it but if its raining we will call it a day, no fun riding 250+ miles in the rain, beggers belief how unlucky we are with the weather this week as its been great here in Stoke all week, anyways, they been known to get it wrong before... Rolling Eyes
this is the one to watch changes by the hour ,its not bad as it stands now at 6.30 , 8.00 this morning it gave hevy rain all day

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/em/leicester_forecast_weather.html

Guest Guest

I really hope the weather breaks for you guys (my lads also doing RAF Fairford all day as well Sad )

At least Dave's organised it well, that theres a pub near by for you too sit in relative comfort should it rain and have a nice beer.

I'll make the next one, thats for sure.. party

party You know what? i've just decided i don't give a monkeys nuts about the weather, i am going to have a good time what ever it does. party

@Delboy wrote:
party You know what? i've just decided i don't give a monkeys nuts about the weather, i am going to have a good time what ever it does. party
dont know about monkeys nuts, but i dont care either party

@Davehutch wrote:
@Delboy wrote:
dont know about monkeys nuts, but i dont care either party

Ride the bike or sit in the pub with like minded nutters, sounds like a superb weekend ahead to me bananabananabanana

@Delboy wrote:
agreepint

@Stue11 wrote:
@Delboy wrote:
agreepint
agreeagree

Just a quick message to everyone travelling to the rideout, take care and have a safe ride look forward to meeting some new faces, and to everyone that isnt coming ride safe aswell and hopefully will meet up in the near future thumbspartypartypartymbikembikembikembikembikembikembikembike get the kettle on Mr Hutch mbikembikembikembikembikembikepartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartybouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce

@Davehutch wrote:
Its on thumbs see you in a bit partypartypartypartyparty

Leaving shortly so will see everyone who's going in a few hours. For everyone that's not, hopefully see you all at the next one thumbsthumbs

Ride safe and I'll think of you all while I'm pintdrinkingpintdrinking