Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

camping/ride out (maddog asked for it to be removed see last post )

Guest Guest

for the ones that cant make the main one
like me as its i bit far Sad
would there be any intrest in one more north

im deff up for it ,,,,,,,,

think young graham will be also ....

Guest Guest
kielder ?????

thumbs know any camp sites there

ITCHY wrote:
Wow, that's proper north, me thinks it's too far

did say north m8 lol!

theres a few sites around kielder, ill have a look see what i can find,,,

Guest Guest
@eddie wrote:
theres a few sites around kielder, ill have a look see what i can find,,,

chears eddie

ps one near the water so i can catch dinner food

http://www.demesnefarmcampsite.co.uk/

heres one in bellingham just out side of kielder,

nothing much on site , toilets showers thats it , but pubs,, cafe's,,, and the rest all within walking distance,,,,,,,,,

ps also spoke to the lass that runs it , its only a fiver a night , yep £5 thats all

Guest Guest

dont need much on site
bottle off your choice and a bbq thumbs

maddog wrote:
dont need much on site
bottle off your choice and a bbq thumbs

sounds good to me , m8 ,. lololol

so can we get some form of idea as to when this may take place and NAMES as well, give us some form of idea,,,,,

,Ill Start the ball rolling ,

EDDIE
GRAHAM

Guest Guest
EDDIE
GRAHAM
maddog [john]

as for date same date as other one ?

maddog wrote:
EDDIE
GRAHAM
maddog [john]

camping weekend for the 15th 16th & 17th of July , rideout being on the 16th

come on then lads need some names, so we know numbers , and then we can sort the actual route,,,,,,,,,,,

@eddie wrote:
maddog wrote:
EDDIE
GRAHAM
maddog [john]

camping weekend for the 15th 16th & 17th of July , rideout being on the 16th

come on then lads need some names, so we know numbers , and then we can sort the actual route,,,,,,,,,,,

Why have you picked this weekend when you know we are trying to organise the annual forum/forums rideout on these dates confused Seems abit un fair to me , I realise it is probably a bit far for you to come down here , But anyone can organise the annual rideout,and just makes sense if you are organising it it is easier to organise it around you own area, Think I posted a thread about someone sorting it on the b/forum before Xmas , but no one jumped in , I was already thinking about having one for this forum when Matt asked me if i would help him sort one out for the b/forum , So thats when we came up with the idea of a joint one , And how could we organise one up north or down south , we need to be able to go round and look at sites (which we are doing this weekend) then we were going to plan a good route , then ride it etc. but how could we do this if it is miles away ?
Think its really good that the forums are bringing people together like your selfs up there, and organising rideouts , thats what I hoped this forum would do , and it would have been nice to have tried to get up there with a few lads from down here to join up with you, But surly organising another rideout on the same date as the forum main annual rideout is a bit un fair , sorry to go on but feel as I have and am fair with every one on the forum and this just seems like a kick in the you know whats Sad

Ps sorry about the spelling Embarassed

Guest Guest
sorry but the hope was if we can get numbers up this end on same date we could have a ride out that would meet the lot down south if that makes sence
that way we could have all up
sorry

seems like i have upset a few people as of late not only on here but on the bf as well. all because i suggested the same dates ,,,,,,,,

, there isnt any thinking into the reason as to the same dates and it certinaly wasnt intended to upset anyone , but hey ho, ive stuck me gob in it again ,

the idea of the Northern ride out was simply for the lads that couldnt make the (( southern )) one , and i didnt think it would be a hassle , im not intending on organising this ride out i was just putting my tuppence in ,,,,,

and trying to help out were i can, hence a suggestion of a camp site in bellingham.

my appologies if this seems like a kick in the bollocks Dave but you know me better than that , there was NO reasoning behind it , hence its now going to be suggested that it is for the following weekend ................

i appologise .....

@Eddie wrote:
seems like i have upset a few people as of late not only on here but on the bf as well. all because i suggested the same dates ,,,,,,,,

, there isnt any thinking into the reason as to the same dates and it certinaly wasnt intended to upset anyone , but hey ho, ive stuck me gob in it again ,

the idea of the Northern ride out was simply for the lads that couldnt make the (( southern )) one , and i didnt think it would be a hassle , im not intending on organising this ride out i was just putting my tuppence in ,,,,,

and trying to help out were i can, hence a suggestion of a camp site in bellingham.

my appologies if this seems like a kick in the bollocks Dave but you know me better than that , there was NO reasoning behind it , hence its now going to be suggested that it is for the following weekend ................

i appologise .....

apologise accepted m8, thumbs if you done one for another month may be we could get a few to come up from round here Laughing

sorry if i got it wrong m8

i would love it if lads and lasses could make a ride from your area Dave but i know how far it is , llolololol

. im gonna put a few dates forward and see what is said, ,,..

lets see were this goes, lololol

Guest Guest
eddie its me at fault. my post so dont see why you have to appologise trying to help

dave im sorry
please remove the thread and put an end to it