Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
E.goldstein

Choo Choo coming!

I feel sorry for the poor driver imagine what he must have thought censored stupid censored head rant over censored

@Stue11 wrote:
I feel sorry for the poor driver imagine what he must have thought censored stupid censored head rant over censored

agree with STU complete arse

@jezza wrote:
or someone flushed the loo Laughing

That would've been the right reward for him - tosser censored

@Stue11 wrote:
Been a Train Driver for 26 years and had 3 fatalities, 2500 tonnes of train takes a lot of stopping. The feeling of utter desperation as you head towards someone intent (or not, accidents do happen) on taking their own life is indescribable. My only defence is a warning horn and the inquest after is a whole other emotional rollercoaster. So thanks stue11 for thinking of the Driver cos its something I'll think obout the rest of my life. ShockedSad

My friend killed himself by lying under a stationary freight train waiting for it to move off.
My daughter is a guard on the trains and she says its unbelievable how horrible passengers are about the delays if their train has been involved in a fatality.

with STU complete arse

I'm not having that said

I think Stu is a nice fellow

That guy needs taking to one side and shot! end of chav........