Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

impact driver

Hi everyone, not sure if this is the right section for this but just been bought a Mac Allister 1/2" drive impact driver as an early b/day pressy from my better half. Very Happy Got to say its bloody fantastic! its only 14.4v 140Nm but soooo powerful. Been going over the bike undoing siezed up bolts although common sense is needed on tightening (feel safer to use a spanner or rachet) My brother has just brought his Blackbird round to do f/seals shud make doing the damper bolt a dream anyway just thought i'd share my delight. thumbsthumbs (maybe should be under maintenance scratch ) wave

Reduced at B&Q from £110 to £70. It was in the clearance section, and she said go on then i'll get it Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Its also our 20th wedding anniversary so a special prezzie hope I can think of something useful for her! party

I got one from Lidl last year the same 140 lbs feet varible runs on compressed air, for £27 very good.

Wish I had room for a compressor oslin06 would be really usefull for loads of jobs. Mates got a decent capacity compressor with all the gear but he has a double garage and a workshed, Lucky bugger! Very Happy