Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Our facebook page ?

Why are you creating a new one Dave Very Happy whatever you decide ile be there thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Why are you creating a new one Dave Very Happy whatever you decide ile be there thumbs
the format has changed Stuee and there is a few other features with the new one , which ever one you all decide to go with will make me delete the other and invite all the members to the one we stop with

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Why are you creating a new one Dave Very Happy whatever you decide ile be there
the format has changed Stuee and there is a few other features with the new one , which ever one you all decide to go with will make me delete the other and invite all the members to the one we stop with

Same question, pros and cons of both please, i'm happy to be on either.

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Whatever you decide ile be there Very Happythumbs

Guest Guest

Thing is about the new groups is that you can add people to it... HATE THAT! Being added to groups I don't want to join... and then you get bombarded with notifications til you suss out you've been added to a group and then delete yourself.... grrrr

I've asked to join yours though lol!

NoZ wrote:
Thing is about the new groups is that you can add people to it... HATE THAT! Being added to groups I don't want to join... and then you get bombarded with notifications til you suss out you've been added to a group and then delete yourself.... grrrr

I've asked to join yours though lol!
Phew Very Happythumbs

madcarper , obalanga, smilinjack and goferit you are really missing out lads !!! TBH your the only members using the forum now Sad wish I could make it different but I cant ) facebook page is a lot more active because its easier to use and upload pics to I suppose

if im on laptop this is lurking 9n the background but on the phone yes as the forum is hard to use

if im on laptop this is lurking 9n the background but on the phone yes as the forum is hard to use
not sure why you find it so hard on your phone , I don't and I am old wheelchair

certainly has grown and lads your missing out a lot thumbs

I really hate to admit it but its true, Facebook is very active. I don't know why I visit the Facebook forum there more than here confused You could join and only use the Hutch's forum and ignore requests from anywhere/one else, it seems a lot of hassle to set up but its not and like here you only post and view what and when you want too. thumbs

just had a go and cant get away with it and me computer crashed No
stick with it stan you will like it m8 , and be able to keep intouch with us all a lot easier and have a good crack thumbs