Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Dan Cox zx12r stolen reg is Y83 NLEalert if seen

Dan Cox
my zx12r has been stolen if anyone sees a green zx12r being rode around hertfordshire please let me know these bastards aernt getting away with this!!!

they want tieing up,beating with bats with barbwire wrapped round them

fingers cutting off with a stihl saw,then thrown in a river with concrete wellies on

scumbags fighting

@lee wrote:

fingers cutting off with a stihl saw,then thrown in a river with concrete wellies on

scumbags fighting

agree totally mate fighting

@lee wrote:

scumbags fighting

I hope that they are caught soon and due justice in brought to bare!

Many years ago an old School friend ran a bike shop and an undesirable stole a bike from outside the shop! However what the thief did not recon on was that the shop was run by the local chapter of the Outlaws, they found the lad took him to a quarry with a blindfold on, they took his shoes off and the blindfold, showed him the edge then put the blindfold back on. Pushed him around a bit and stood him on a block “which he thought was the edge of said quarry” and asked him where the bike was. He told him quick smart. They gave him a push “shall we say that he needed new underwear”!

Anyway my old School friend said can you believe it the little git went to the Police “last I heard my old School friend was at Her Majesties Pleasure!

So although Law Street Justice sounds good it can back fire!

E.Goldsiten “They are watching you” Suspect

I wish there was an answer to these b*st*rds.They have no respect for fook all and no remorse, I had a bike nicked 20 odd years ago and it still annoys me today!

@lee wrote:

scumbags fighting

I hope that they are caught soon and due justice in brought to bare!

Many years ago an old School friend ran a bike shop and an undesirable stole a bike from outside the shop! However what the thief did not recon on was that the shop was run by the local chapter of the Outlaws, they found the lad took him to a quarry with a blindfold on, they took his shoes off and the blindfold, showed him the edge then put the blindfold back on. Pushed him around a bit and stood him on a block “which he thought was the edge of said quarry” and asked him where the bike was. He told him quick smart. They gave him a push “shall we say that he needed new underwear”!

Anyway my old School friend said can you believe it the little git went to the Police “last I heard my old School friend was at Her Majesties Pleasure!

So although Law Street Justice sounds good it can back fire!

E.Goldsiten “They are watching you” Suspect
Your deffinantly right there, my dad caught a 18yr lad thieving is merc badge 20yr ago, he caught the censored and broke is wrist with a bat... my dad got a 1000 fine and a 6month suspended sentence, the lad caused 1500 pounds worth of damage scratching the car trying to remove it, he got compo and 50hrs community service, allthough i dont condem violance sometimes its the only way they learn... he never come near my house again censored idiot.

I hope the scum are caught but i fear even if they are there will be little time served..... im sure a broken knuckle or two would make em think twice.

I hope if you do get it back it's ok m8.

No worse feeling had a car nicked twice sick to the pit of my stomach and its all the f***in about with insurance and police

Good luck with all sorry