Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suzukijax

Week off

Yeah thats what im planning with my sense of direction i need to start learning how to get from A - B - A without getting lost though Laughing

Like Dave said, hopefully weathers nice so you can atleast have a nice rideout somewhere Very Happythumbs

Lucky you, hope the weather's kind to you, have a great time party

im having 4 days off woohoo!!! off to Portugal on thursday morn thumbs .............it better stop blidy raining there grrrrrrrr Laughing

im having 4 days off woohoo!!! off to Portugal on thursday morn

You going to see Diane?

you guys have a great week off, and have a great time in Portugal Caroline.... i aint jealous... honest.. ok ok take me with ya... Very Happy

well all have a good week thumbs B have a good holiday am going there in may thumbs

i also got this week off no bike riding tho put a shed up for me dad today tuesday want to sort out the lizard room then pulling the bike apart make sure its up to a full summer fun thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
im having 4 days off woohoo!!! off to Portugal on thursday morn

You going to see Diane?

yes Itchy i am thumbs .....oh Rob come on then i got room for a little one in my suitcase haha Wink

@Baby B wrote:
im having 4 days off woohoo!!! off to Portugal on thursday morn thumbs .............it better stop blidy raining there grrrrrrrr Laughing
Plenty of pics B Very Happythumbs