Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Gym

The temps are rising and you see all the same faces again wanting to get into shape for the summer, not that im complaining about folk... just a shame that folk dont take your advise in the first place and stick to there plans through the winter months that way then a full year of weight training keeps you in the shape and size there happy with... if only then they would realise that they dont have to work as hard to achieve there goals year after year Sad little rant over Laughing so to all you weight lifting guys and girls out there train hard and your goals can be achieved in the end thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
Yeh, true Stu, that's how i became the beefcake that I am Twisted Evil

Fairplay Rich that looks cold Laughingthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
full year of weight training keeps you in the shape and size there happy with...

yep them cans of beer get heavy to lift after a few reps but they do help keep me in shape and hone my body into the adonis that women have come to love.

its hard work but i manage to keep up the regime at least a several times a week sometimes the exertion can leave me puking and feeling very tired.
yes i spose you could say i feel the burn.

@jezza wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
full year of weight training keeps you in the shape and size there happy with...

yep them cans of beer get heavy to lift after a few reps but they do help keep me in shape and hone my body into the adonis that women have come to love.
pintfoflfofl

ITCHY wrote:
yes i spose you could say i feel the burn.

That'll be the curry

or stomach ulcers Laughing

there were 3 of us doing it, he actually put his gear on for the photo believe it or not . I just rolled my trousers up and took my sweatsirt off. Very Happy

ITCHY wrote:
there were 3 of us doing it, he actually put his gear on for the photo believe it or not . I just rolled my trousers up and took my sweatsirt off. Very Happy

OK, but which one's Ben?

I have been working hard for last few months, and will continue, my gains are coming on very well, i am losing the fat and gaining the muscle, i am feeling fit as fvck at the minute and loving every minute..

I play hockey , squash and badminton every week, i also go to the gym 4 times per week, as well as walk to and from the gym every session (3 miles)..

yep im addicted but i wouldnt change it for anything,

I want to be shredded for june and sitting at about 16 stone

I will achieve (without fail)

good luck to rest of you guys thumbs

@Flinty wrote:
I have been working hard for last few months, and will continue, my gains are coming on very well, i am losing the fat and gaining the muscle, i am feeling fit as fvck at the minute and loving every minute..

I play hockey , squash and badminton every week, i also go to the gym 4 times per week, as well as walk to and from the gym every session (3 miles)..

yep im addicted but i wouldnt change it for anything,

I want to be shredded for june and sitting at about 16 stone

I will achieve (without fail)

good luck to rest of you guys thumbs
Excellent Mate, im aiming for 15/half stone im at 15/3 at the mo and putting in the work to get there Very Happythumbs

Right its heavy week this week and im chuffed to bits at what im bench pressing, on all 3 levels of the bench i managed 35kilo per dumb bell, approx 7stone... and bench pressed 135kilo approx 21 stone free weights 4 sets of 6 on all 3 levels lets just say that wed morning i was pumped Laughing tonight its back and biceps ile update later as to what i managed... its amazing what you can lift when your in the zone thumbs

im back to the gym tonight after a week off. and boy do I need it

stue, can i borrow your "zone" ? think it will come in handy Very Happy

@Stue11 wrote:
Right its heavy week this week and im chuffed to bits at what im bench pressing, on all 3 levels of the bench i managed 35kilo per dumb bell, approx 7stone... and bench pressed 135kilo approx 21 stone free weights 4 sets of 6 on all 3 levels lets just say that wed morning i was pumped Laughing tonight its back and biceps ile update later as to what i managed... its amazing what you can lift when your in the zone thumbs

nice 1 stu, your right about getting in the zone, if you get your head right into it you can shift some weight, when i was seriously into weight lifting i use to like squatting .... yep i know but i actually did, Very Happy well one leg session i got under the bar and squatted 160 kg,(352 lbs) 3 and half plates aside and the 20 kg olympic bar, at a body weight of 13 3/4 stone, i was pumped m8, couldnt believe how easy it went.... the gud old days, never again im afraid. Sad

im back to the gym tonight after a week off. and boy do I need it

stue, can i borrow your "zone" ? think it will come in handy Very Happy
Anytime Matt just need to ask thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

nice 1 stu, your right about getting in the zone, if you get your head right into it you can shift some weight, when i was seriously into weight lifting i use to like squatting .... yep i know but i actually did, Very Happy well one leg session i got under the bar and squatted 160 kg,(352 lbs) 3 and half plates aside and the 20 kg olympic bar, at a body weight of 13 3/4 stone, i was pumped m8, couldnt believe how easy it went.... the gud old days, never again im afraid. Sad
Fairplay Rob thats some serious squatting, go to be honest its not my favourite Very Happy Chest is my strongest part thumbs

Give it your best shot now Stu, I reckon you are at your best/strongest, in your early, mid thirtys, I had my best results at that age, unfortunately after that your natural Test. Starts too tale off... It's a bastard gettin old SadLaughing

Give it your best shot now Stu, I reckon you are at your best/strongest, in your early, mid thirtys, I had my best results at that age, unfortunately after that your natural Test. Starts too tale off... It's a bastard gettin old SadLaughing
I know what ya saying Rob and your are right in saying that, in me 20s couldnt lift half the weight im lifting at the mo, thumbs the strongest man ive ever known and loved was me grampy, he was 6/8 and 20stone muscle not an ounce of fat on him, he has always been my inspiration for lifting weights thumbs its him that gets me in the zone, and you know Rob if you channel your energy in the right way god knows what you can achieve thumbs

I know exactly where you're coming from Dave - when I'm really in the zone I can even lift 2 of those mate thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@peejay wrote:
I know exactly where you're coming from Dave - when I'm really in the zone I can even lift 2 of those mate thumbs
thumbsfood

Then afterwards if I'm feeling really fired up it's SleepLaughing

even i can do a few sets of those , works wonders for a 6 pack ... as i can testfy as it soon got rid of mine and developed into this nice roundish stomach I so proud of.

Well summers over and ive almost reached me goal the weights going on minus the fat... had a mega chest workout tonight bench pressing 130/40/5kilo on free weights bar on all levels, and 40kilo on each dumbell for flys and press thumbs im all tired out and looking forward to wednesdays workout Very Happythumbs

Guest Guest

I've been doing keep fit classes lately and at home. I'm damned if I can get this Salsa thing going, I seem to have lost my rythm!! I start Zumba classes on Wednesday, god knows how I'm going to do them but I'll have a go!! Shocked

Good luck Rose i cant dance to save me life, ile stick to me excersize bike for cardio thumbs