Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

My loan bike (Gladius)

I reckon they're a good alternative to a Bandit 600/650 - what d'ya think of it Dave ?

@peejay wrote:
I reckon they're a good alternative to a Bandit 600/650 - what d'ya think of it Dave ?
first thing i noticed was how good the brakes are compared to my bandit, and you sit in it not on it,And can't you sling a lighter bike around easier than a heavy one , But obviously its got no where near the grunt of my big 12 Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
@peejay wrote:
first thing i noticed was how good the brakes are compared to my bandit, and you sit in it not on it,And can't you sling a lighter bike around easier than a heavy one , But obviously its got no where near the grunt of my big 12 Very Happy
I think they are more for the ladies market personally, when i sat on one i felt is was to light, thought i could pick it up like a 125 Laughing having said that its a stunning looking machine thumbs

It was made for women in mind but also to replace the SV650 but it wasnt as good a seller as the SV so they started to build them again.
I was tempted to get one a year ago but decided to get a used SV instead and not regreted it for a moment

E.goldsein wrote:
Sorry just not my cup of tea, I am very unsure of the looks.

E.Goldsiten “They are watching you” Suspect

agree

Guest Guest
@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@peejay wrote:
I think they are more for the ladies market personally, when i sat on one i felt is was to light, thought i could pick it up like a 125 Laughing having said that its a stunning looking machine thumbs

@suzukijax wrote:
It was made for women in mind but also to replace the SV650 but it wasnt as good a seller as the SV so they started to build them again.
I was tempted to get one a year ago but decided to get a used SV instead and not regreted it for a moment

It was acutally aimed at the European market with France in particular. Lots of little blokes in France not to mention the Med. Its not particularly aimed at women riders more for those with a shorter inside leg.. thumbs

Rose wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@peejay wrote:

@suzukijax wrote:

It was acutally aimed at the European market with France in particular. Lots of little blokes in France not to mention the Med. Its not particularly aimed at women riders more for those with a shorter inside leg.. thumbs

Ah so shorter inside leg then................you like it then Dave Laughing

i seen one with the pink colour scheme last year,lucky you got the blue dave and are you keeping it shiney?