Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Caption time! Women Despatch Riders QUESTION !

/t1372-caption-time-women-despatch-riders#15046

What do you all think to we let this run till a week before the end of the month, then we vote for who we think done the best "Caption " then that person who wins can set the one for the next month and so on ? I can lock it one week before the end of the month and start a new thread so we can all vote for one week, then the winner can start a new Caption thumbs

YOU CAN VOTE ABOVE !

@Davehutch wrote:
/t1372-caption-time-women-despatch-riders#15046

What do you all think to we let this run till a week before the end of the month, then we vote for who we think done the best "Caption " then that person who wins can set the one for the next month and so on ? I can lock it one week before the end of the month and start a new thread so we can all vote for one week, then the winner can start a new Caption thumbs

That's just not funny Dave Huh

Oh I see what you mean.................yeh good idea mate thumbs

Yeah or maybe you could set up a section for threads with different caption competition / mystery location type things and anyone can post new ones whenever. Maybe the OP can decide on when to pick a winner and if it's done by poll or they just pick whichever they think was best etc. Just a thought like ;D