Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
always1more

TOP DERVICE FROM D&K

Only ordered my new rear tyre Sunday just gone, just been delivered, excellent service yet again thumbs

keep hearing good reports about D&k tim Will have a look on their website...As I need a new tyre

@wellsey wrote:
keep hearing good reports about D&k tim Will have a look on their website...As I need a new tyre

No you don't-you just think you do Very Happy

I nipped into the tyre place yesterday were I have my car tyres fitted. Was going to change it myself but the guy said he would pop the new one on for a FIVER thumbs

Not worth getting my hands dirty for that Cool

That's a good price thumbs the bike tyre guy in Leicester charges about £20 per wheel if it's off the bike.

I got fed up and got a bead breaker and some very long tyre leaves and a balancing kit and do my own, I do a few for mates.

E.goldstein “they watching you”! :suspect

@Andreus84 wrote:
I got my tyres from them....... they weren't perfectly round!!

Well what goes around comes around so they say Laughing

Yupp a fiver is all he wanted, 2 minute job yesterday where if I had done it mesen like the front it would have taken me at least 30 minutes by the time I got the 3x2 set up lol Laughing

Yupp a fiver is all he wanted, 2 minute job yesterday where if I had done it mesen like the front it would have taken me at least 30 minutes by the time I got the 3x2 set up lol Laughing
i remember the pics thumbs

I nipped into the tyre place yesterday were I have my car tyres fitted. Was going to change it myself but the guy said he would pop the new one on for a FIVER thumbs

Result m8 thumbs .I pay a tenner on a loose wheel and thought that was'nt bad

Boght my thunderace new from them in 1998 got a top part ex deal and saved about £4k this was at the height of imports.
Got to speak as you find I had no probs with them.

@flange wrote:

Result m8 thumbs .I pay a tenner on a loose wheel and thought that was'nt bad

He had the old one off and new one on in under 5 minutes lol....my trusty tyre levers stayed in the shed thumbs