Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Going out :)

Sat here looking outside, bikes calling go and do a couple of laps of sunny Herefordshire mbikembikembikembikembike cya later thumbs

Lucky begger I'm sorting my Tax out Sad

Then watching the Rugby ( Come On Scotland) Sad

Then going to walk the Dogs thumbs

Ride Safe Cool

Yea it was Dave, and not getting froze at the same time Laughingthumbs

Looks a bit of dump Stu all that green stuff them tree things and blue sky
thumbs recon I might tax mine

Looks nice, glad you got some miles in, the weather was much better than they said it would be. thumbsthumbsthumbs

I whish I had gone out instead of spending all day working on the new showroom. Sad

E.goldstein “They are watching you”Suspect

@XS1100 wrote:
Looks a bit of dump Stu all that green stuff them tree things and blue sky
thumbs recon I might tax mine
fofl yea get her taxed thumbs

Looks nice, glad you got some miles in, the weather was much better than they said it would be. thumbsthumbsthumbs

I whish I had gone out instead of spending all day working on the new showroom. Sad
Hopefully there will be more of them to come this year

E.goldstein “They are watching you”Suspect
thumbsthumbs

I was supposed to go work on mine then on to climbing but weather forecast was for cloud and rain so took the car, and it was blood lovely, POXY WEATHERMEN!!

ITCHY wrote:
I was supposed to go work on mine then on to climbing but weather forecast was for cloud and rain so took the car, and it was blood lovely, POXY WEATHERMEN!!
Laughing I always go by the bbc online reports, they are updated more frequent and have never let me down Very Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
Laughing I always go by the bbc online reports, they are updated more frequent and have never let me down Very Happythumbs
with work and my bikes I am always watching the weather, and i have found tthis the best http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/em/leicester_forecast_weather.html
thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
with work and my bikes I am always watching the weather, and i have found tthis the best http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/em/leicester_forecast_weather.html
thumbs
Ive just book marked him thumbs

Thanks Dave i have added that to my favourites thumbs and the weather is good tomoz so going J&S at Northwich

I use a seaweed hand on the back door works every time Very Happy