Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skrach86

sold the bandit !

Well the bandits gone, had someone look at it today, and hes picking it up sat. So thats the end of my bandit life for the time being. Sad but looking for something within the next two month, cant afford owt yet though. hopefully will be getting a tl s but i,ll see.

Well done mate, im sure youll find something to replace her thumbs

cheers folks, i wont stop comin on here, dont get on much cus mainly on banditforum, more friendly on here though as of late. thumbs a mates got an fzr6 i may commendere for a bit until i get another, maybe. So let me know. thumbspint

yeh id admit a very friendly lot here. sure they will fill the empty spot Laughing but can only get better bike wise now thumbs

@skrach86 wrote:
cheers folks, i wont stop comin on here, dont get on much cus mainly on banditforum, more friendly on here though as of late. thumbs a mates got an fzr6 i may commendere for a bit until i get another, maybe. So let me know. thumbspint
Yea dont forget to keep us all updated on what bike interests you find or come accross Very Happythumbsthumbs

@skrach86 wrote:
Well the bandits gone, had someone look at it today, and hes picking it up sat. So thats the end of my bandit life for the time being. Sad but looking for something within the next two month, cant afford owt yet though. hopefully will be getting a tl s but i,ll see.

Sold the bandit affraid ! Still, opens the slot for a different bike and riding experience thumbs Make it quick. Weathers changing and we need to see everyone out and about. Good luck with the search. There are plenty of bikes and bargains out there no1 See you on two wheels shortly mbike