Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
always1more

Only realised when I got back home (New Video + Mount)

Tested this earlier before I got on the Bandit and thought I had the angle correct, but when I got home and viewed via the laptop I filmed most of the Road lol (so please I know this clip is crap) just testing and I'll adjust for the next ride about this week thumbs

On dogcam sport they sell suction mounts for a fair bit of wonga, well I ordered the bits separately and saved money thumbs

It's just a test to show you what quality a £13.99 cam gives you Cool

well TBH I think thats bloody marvelous for £14.
dont be at fault in a accident, great evidence for the Cops
lol!

@Grumpyowl wrote:
lol!

LOL at the latter m8.....never thought of that if it's on my part Laughing

Dave, yer need to get it back out of the box m8y and get set up for summer thumbs

There is a good review of this cam on 7dayshop [he sounds like James May off Top Gear]

You can use these in the car, and you can plug it into the ciggy lighter and record whilst its charging.

Think a 16gb memory card gives you over 5 hrs recording, re check this as it might be more
thumbs

@Grumpyowl wrote:
lol!

LOL at the latter m8.....never thought of that if it's on my part Laughing

Dave, yer need to get it back out of the box m8y and get set up for summer thumbs

There is a good review of this cam on 7dayshop [he sounds like James May off Top Gear]

You can use these in the car, and you can plug it into the ciggy lighter and record whilst its charging.

Think a 16gb memory card gives you over 5 hrs recording, re check this as it might be more
thumbs
been thinking I will set it up on my spare helmet and one i have it right leave it on the helmet thumbs

Good good Dave......looking though m8 that looks as though the strap goe's right around the lid, maybe you be better with something like I'm using, they are very strong suction cups, and the C clips are strong thumbs

Excellent quality for the price Tim faiplay, and Dave you need the camera to film our annual rideout thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Excellent quality for the price Tim faiplay, and Dave you need the camera to film our annual rideout thumbs
But i will be leading at the front Smile Matt at the rear will have to wear it with his yellow coat on thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
But i will be leading at the front Smile Matt at the rear will have to wear it with his yellow coat on thumbs
Laughing good idea Dave thumbs

how much other daft shit do I have to wear on this rideout? lol

seriously though, will happily film the rideout cos that would look great!

LOL Yankeee Laughing

My Bandit and me are going to have more cameras than the BBC before long Laughing

Cheers Stu....I'll sort a better video this week if the weather stays nice as these are not waterproof thumbs

LOL Yankeee Laughing

My Bandit and me are going to have more cameras than the BBC before long Laughing

Cheers Stu....I'll sort a better video this week if the weather stays nice as these are not waterproof thumbs
That one of mine is thumbs

where did you get the camera from fella? It's pretty good quality for a cheep'un

You're welcome m8....tis a good price still as you get different mounts and ciggy charger thumbs

You're welcome m8....tis a good price still as you get different mounts and ciggy charger thumbs

just ordered aswell. I can't wait to use it

@firehawk wrote:

You will not be disappointed m8....it's in a ally case very sturdy and if you want me to send you the links to make the mount then just hollow pal thumbs

@firehawk wrote:

You will not be disappointed m8....it's in a ally case very sturdy and if you want me to send you the links to make the mount then just hollow pal thumbs

When I use it on a bike I'll probably use the bar mount anyway but otherwise I can make it out from the pics. I've got an assortment of p clips in the garage and need to get some suctions cups for my breakdown strobes so will have some spare. cheers anyway fella

I wouldn't use the handlebar mount m8y....I did and you get a lot of vibration through the shocks..I wrapped some foam padding around my renthals 1st then put the clamp on but the picture was too shakey Sad

What this all about is it wourth saving me beer till then?

Yeah back on track XS...it's cam I bought to record the ride-outs I'll be going on hopefully in the coming months Smile

great little camera that,ordering one if cant use it on the bike sure I could hide it in the bedroom Laughing

@lee wrote:
great little camera that,ordering one if cant use it on the bike sure I could hide it in the bedroom Laughing
thats what i done with mine thumbs put it in your bedroom lee Shocked

lol....can just see Dave falling from the ceiling....plasterboard and plaster all over the place Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
thats what i done with mine thumbs put it in your bedroom lee Shocked
lets see the vid then Laughing