Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onslow

motogp

i see stoner doing well this year dont really like the guy but boy he can ride a bike.come on cal the only brit got to support him

for sure he seems fast, but watching euro sport yesterday it proved why lerenzo cant be ruled out hes laptimes over 20 laps for example were at a face race pace, the big question is with stoner can he keep rubber side down. hope cal has a good season as well fingers crossed

@onslow wrote:
i see stoner doing well this year dont really like the guy but boy he can ride a bike.come on cal the only brit got to support him

Totally agree, Cal Crutchlow lives in Ramsey, here on the Isle of Man. He finnished 11th in his debut race although it was even more difficult for him because he'd lost the tip of his left little finger during an accident in the final night of pre-season testing a few days ago.

Crutchlow: I’m pretty happy with that

I was happy to be in the fight for the top ten for as long as I was and the experience gained is invaluable to help me progress in MotoGP. I wanted to finish and get a race under my belt, so it was mission accomplished.

Of course, well done to Casey Stoner. Honda FTW party

new here

It was no suprise to see Casey win at losail he always goes well there, its going to make for some interesting racing this season as Dani as got to push for the title for the sake of his contract at Honda....imagine Casey winning the the title first year back onboard an Honda and Dani not...dovi well he also needs to push harder otherwise it will be is last season onboard the HRC Honda thumbs as for our Cal well done him mission accomplished finished the race especially after suffering that finger injury and lets not forget he also suffers from a similar shoulder injury as Vale does.
Well done to our own Bradley Smith too finishing in the top ten thumbs God i love racing and cant wait for the next round mbikembikembike

@Manxbiker wrote:
@onslow wrote:

Totally agree, Cal Crutchlow lives in Ramsey, here on the Isle of Man. He finnished 11th in his debut race although it was even more difficult for him because he'd lost the tip of his left little finger during an accident in the final night of pre-season testing a few days ago.

Crutchlow: I’m pretty happy with that

I was happy to be in the fight for the top ten for as long as I was and the experience gained is invaluable to help me progress in MotoGP. I wanted to finish and get a race under my belt, so it was mission accomplished.

Of course, well done to Casey Stoner. Honda FTW party

new here
yeah should be a good season looking forward to it

ben spies is my man thumbs

maybe not the best rider "yet!" he was new last year and did so well for a newbie.

plus a mates a rossi fan and spies took rossi last night party

It was interesting to see Rossi loss the front of the Ducati but not drop it, a less a man would have “did”! I think that Stoner just has an image problem; he must be a good bet for the title if he can stay on the Honda. The internal battle in HRC is going to make this year interesting, not just due to Stoner and Dain being old adversaries but the team managers as well, I just wish I was a fly on the wall at HRC.

I hope Alvaro Bautista is on the mend soon, it’s a shame that his crash left the grid one short for the race. I would have thought that Suzuki’s test rider would have been contracted to be at all races for just such circumstances.

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect