Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Good rideout :)

Went down to south wales to spend the day with my extended family Onslow and mother hen Sue thumbs great ride down and back apart from the odd wildlife trying to commit harry carry Laughingthumbs

nice one stue,just got to service the bike then I will get out and about thumbs

@lee wrote:
nice one stue,just got to service the bike then I will get out and about thumbs
Yea crack on Lee weather was good today thumbs

good on you mate. I didn't get out this weekend-we cycled some of the High Peak Trail on Saturday, and Sunday I had to go and fix my niece's moped. I got it going though-by adding petrol and turning on the fuel tap!! Rolling Eyes

Good one mate thumbs

I got out on my FJR with my daugther on her CBR (first time she's been on it for about 6 months!) Her latest boyfriend is doing his DAS next week so I took him on pillion to give him his first go on 2 wheels - he couldn't stop grinning all afternoon Very Happy

good on you mate. I didn't get out this weekend-we cycled some of the High Peak Trail on Saturday, and Sunday I had to go and fix my niece's moped. I got it going though-by adding petrol and turning on the fuel tap!! Rolling Eyes
Good on ya mate, bless her thumbs

@peejay wrote:
Good one mate thumbs

I got out on my FJR with my daugther on her CBR (first time she's been on it for about 6 months!) Her latest boyfriend is doing his DAS next week so I took him on pillion to give him his first go on 2 wheels - he couldn't stop grinning all afternoon Very Happy
I bet he couldnt, nearly everyone ive given pillion to have gone on to do there test, or change there mind and respect for riding a motorcycle, so good on ya hopefully he will pass, let us know Very Happythumbs