Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
day101

BBC's Coverage of the MotoGP

How rubbish can it really get, said Nicky Hayden was Spanish and he's USA!! Mics not working properly though out a interview. just piss poor really they don't deserve to have the rights to show the races!

look....... its better than itv with endless breaks. So just be happy! pint

@Stue11 wrote:
Cant beat julian and toby end off thumbs
yeah they are good but its the breaks that spoil it stu and no you wont beat suzi but agree they did make a hash of it.dont think they got any of the nationalitys right did they Rolling Eyes .And who is that girl anyway?

Guest Guest
its not great but its the best we get, cant stand euro sport as last years commentators did my head in, bbc is ok and at least it does broadcast live.

@onslow wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
yeah they are good but its the breaks that spoil it stu and no you wont beat suzi but agree they did make a hash of it.dont think they got any of the nationalitys right did they Rolling Eyes .And who is that girl anyway?
good race though i thought thumbs

@airlock wrote:
its not great but its the best we get, cant stand euro sport as last years commentators did my head in, bbc is ok and at least it does broadcast live.

The Eurosport ones do know there stuff about everything with motogp. They are the best out there.

Guest Guest

prefer eurosports any day thumbs

@airlock wrote:
Mate no disrespect to ya by anymeans but Julian and Toby now there stuff ive listened to them from day one, what they dont know aint worth knowing trust me thumbs Up untill 2year ago eurosport did have the live broadcast, then they decided to give it to the bbc, be honest everyone... when did you last see the bbc advertise a race weekend...never... they have the rights to broadcast but never advertise thumbs give it back to eurosport anyday thumbs

NoZ wrote:
prefer eurosports any day thumbs
Too right Noz thumbsthumbsthumbs

@onslow wrote:
@onslow wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
good race though i thought thumbs
God nows Onslow i haventa clue... Shocked