Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
always1more

Just a little warning if you are in Merseyside.

Is that as well as Derbyshire Yorkshire North Wales Etc Etc Etc Etc SadSadSad

Just got to behave these days and stay Cool

to be honest i do a LOT of miles on my bike in Derbyshire/lincolnshire and north yorkshire and i very rarely see any evidence of these campaigns as in speed checks/safety checks on tax discs and the like.personally i think the just come out with these statements every spring to sow the seed of doubt into our minds when we think about giving it that little bit too much gas,got to admit though it does seem to work. A couple of years ago they had a campaign in lincolnshire saying they were going to target bikes and they put stealth signs up allover the place along with a tv campaign showing somebody getting nicked by a sneaky hidden camera (the copper was sat round the corner waiting for him) but i and everyone i know never saw any evidence of this actually happening,suppose it works though because once you see the sign,you never know if theyre going to be there or not.

Yeah got a say good point there Bladerunner, it's just to keep us on our toe's even if they are out there.

Come to think about it I thought they were cutting back so they can't Police every Road in the Country. Anyways if I go easier with my right hand my petrol will last a little longer thumbs