Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
always1more

Even better than I thought :)

As you may know I've had a minor problem with my B12 running wise, well it wasn't too bad rideable etc as I went to Ravens 140 mile round trip, just silly little things like popping and farting at lights and rev counter needle up and down a little, like running a bit lumpy I would say.

Just got home from the gym as I didn't managed to get out on her last Saturday after 1 thing or another, and sorting the valves out for the 3rd time. Got to say she's running like she just come out of the showroom. Smooth all the way through the throttle and even through Town I got caught at all the Traffic lights and she never missed a beat ticking over, solid as a rock at 1200 rpm

Well chuffed Very Happy

thats good news mate,im pleased you fettled her thumbs

Cheers m8's

Just can't believe the difference really, and my missus just told me it's mot week this Friday so hopefully get it booked in for thursday as Friday is good Friday I think

Thanks Dick, yeah should be no problem as I've just had 2 new tyres fitted I've checked the usual using everday becomes the norm to make checks and yeah I'm confident she should sail through m8