Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirtydog

carboot clothing

as some of you already know from my other thread i have recently passed my cbt so found myself in a need of some appropriate clothing and seeing as i like a spot of carbooting (buying not selling) i thought that would be a good place to start and guess what............ i was right over the last month or so i have collected these beauty's
http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/af210/thekingofswing1982/bike%20gear/
AKITO MIAMI BOOTS:£3.00
RS SPORTS TEXTILE JACKET:£2.00
HEIN GERICKE PADDED WATER PROOFS: £10.00
LEWIS TEXTILE/LEATHER JACKET:£20.00(this was ebay)
all these items are in excellent condition the boots didn't even look worn
even walking round the local car boot this morning there was a guy selling a 2 piece leather for next to nothing so i suppose what im saying is if your on a budget and dont mind having a bit of a search about there are some real bargains out there although i dont deny there is a lot of rubbish

Good on ya mate good to see your gonna be wearing the right gear thumbs

i did mean to mention that im after a light weight pair of trousers for the summer 32"waist if any one has some knocking about thumbs

@dirtydog wrote:
i did mean to mention that im after a light weight pair of trousers for the summer 32"waist if any one has some knocking about thumbs
try putting a ad in the casified section m8 no1

@Davehutch wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
try putting a ad in the casified section m8 no1

cheers dave will do