Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onslow

gavlars helmet

ive asked gavlar but no reply i would really like to know where he got his helmet from as i really like it. its in helmets show us yours

I'm sure there's a joke just longing to get out here Very Happy

Onslow ive known you for most of me life and your a very good mate, but asking about another mans helmet is taking it a bit far bro foflfoflfofl ps send him a private message mate he might answer it thumbs

Guest Guest
im sure youd take quite a shine to my hekmet but no chance im letting you see it!

Thanks for the interest in my helmet but I've subscribed to 'other' forums for that kind of admiration.

I bought it from a guy called Paul Dalloway, he has his own custom paint/airbrush shop called graf-x. He takes his time but the finish absolutely flawless! Well worth the money

www.graf-x.co.uk

Tel. 07939021680

Thanks for the interest in my helmet but I've subscribed to 'other' forums for that kind of admiration.

I bought it from a guy called Paul Dalloway, he has his own custom paint/airbrush shop called graf-x. He takes his time but the finish absolutely flawless! Well worth the money

www.graf-x.co.uk

Tel. 07939021680
Thanks Gav much appreciated thumbs

thanks gavlar thats great nice to have a normal answer not like all the other dirty minded people on this forum i thought it was a clean and freindly site foflfoflfofl