Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darkember

Bikers Bike rally

Any of u interested in going to a real bikers bike rally. Basically 2 days of insanly loud music loads of beer and a great time??

It must be Dave... i think he said it was at his gaff hide

Guest Guest

Nah, I only like Northern Soul, blues, jazz and R&B plus Red Wine and a decent Irish Whiskey!! Smile

Guest Guest
Rose wrote:
Nah, I only like Northern Soul, blues, jazz and R&B plus Red Wine and a decent Irish Whiskey!! Smile

nobody likes irish whiskey, not even the irsh! scotch all the way

Guest Guest
@airlock wrote:
Rose wrote:

nobody likes irish whiskey, not even the irsh! scotch all the way

I defy you not to like Tulllamore Dew. I searched for that for 20yrs after first trying it. I had to drink a lot of scotch and whiskey until I found it. I mean talk about dedication!!

Thanks i but i have just done a real bikers bike rally up in bonny scotland and i dont think my body will take anymore so resting it to start all over again in August when i go to another real bikers do thumbs

Did Bolsted Bladder in Nuneaton (ish) last month and I'm off to Creatures Any Spare change rally (peterboro) on Friday, WHOOP! So yup if I'm not already booked up count me in Very Happy