Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Trailer wheel WANTED

After a wheel for my trailer, it takes a 165/70r13 tyre, the wheel has a PCD of 100mm (distance diagonally from centre of stud hole to centre of stud hole) and centre hole of 57-60mm

Cheers Dave

you tried fleebay mate? they would be your best bet i think

@day101 wrote:
you tried fleebay mate? they would be your best bet i think
yes they are the wrong size , or the right size but pick up only and too far away to make it worth while, will keep looking thumbs

Fancy a couple of 15" alloys for it Dave? I'm sick of having them hanging around Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
thumbs that looks perfect just wonder what the centre hole measures scratch

My trailers wheels are smaller but theyre on a 100 pcd so im guessing its probably a standard size.The hole in my wheels measures 68mm,and seeing as these are designed to go on a trailer i would have thought you shouldnt have any trouble with them.If your not in any hurry i might be able to go to the store sometime next week and measure them for you.

@Davehutch wrote:
thumbs that looks perfect just wonder what the centre hole measures scratch

My trailers wheels are smaller but theyre on a 100 pcd so im guessing its probably a standard size.The hole in my wheels measures 68mm,and seeing as these are designed to go on a trailer i would have thought you shouldnt have any trouble with them.If your not in any hurry i might be able to go to the store sometime next week and measure them for you.
cheers m8 the centre hole on mine is 60mm or just under