Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pugeyed

dont spend alot on bike chains!

seen it before Mark , it makes you think all you can do is make it harder for them, if you have your bike chained up and next door haven't Iwould think they would go for the easy one Shocked

As i said on the other site i've know Zanx(the big guy) from another forum going back around 10 years.Very genuine bloke.He even sold me His old B12 thumbs
And he did'nt work for Almax either.
Theres a vid somewhere of him undoing what i think was an Oxford disc lock with a pen top if i remember Shocked

ok so he did it,but how much noise did he make, my dog would have been on him like a rocket by the time he broke the chain

the pen top trick is only on the very cheap disc locks,I tryd it about ten years ago on my own disc lock took about 3 seconds so threw it in the bin

as dave says,you can only make it harder for them,and Im a great beleiver in if they want it there takeing it

Guest Guest

Its made I know but they make it look so easy.

I think when they catch the guys that do it to steal they should use the bolt cutters on the fingers...they will only do it a few times and then give up I would think Shocked

Well if they are going to take your bike. They will get it in the end. As said before make it as hard as possible for them. Best protection is having a lockup garage, what people cant see wont tempt them.

Yes some will say well I dont have a garage so what to do. Well if that is the case find a friend who does & keep your pride & joy there. If you use your bike for daily commute keep the really expensive one in the lockup & buy a cheap shed to be left outside.

@flange wrote:
As i said on the other site i've know Zanx(the big guy) from another forum going back around 10 years.Very genuine bloke.He even sold me His old B12 thumbs
Theres a vid somewhere of him undoing what i think was an Oxford disc lock with a pen top if i remember Shocked

would that be VisorDown?
not only is he a wizz at breaking chains, he makes a very good coffee!
did you ever try Z-Brew? Laughing

@Wolfie wrote:
@flange wrote:

would that be VisorDown?
not only is he a wizz at breaking chains, he makes a very good coffee!
did you ever try Z-Brew? Laughing

Yes VD m8.Dont do coffee lol. thumbs