Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Crossgates mid wales

This sunday weather permiting, me and a few others are leaving leominster at 10am then going up to craven arms then accross to crossgates mid wales and back to leominster, if anyones interested just add yourself to this post, we can pick up folk on route if any want to join in along the way thumbsmbikembikembike

all being well next tuesday or wednesday and the bloody weather looks great for this weekend

Yea Gaz the road from newtown to crossgates is in the top 50 motorcycleing roads in the uk, hence why we like going there, you coming mate thumbs

Have fun peeps im going to morecambe then back to dovedale sat to camp over night then off to matlock sunday

Dunno mate watch it out there loads of unmarked.

@Stue11 wrote:
This sunday weather permiting, me and a few others are leaving leominster at 10am then going up to craven arms then accross to crossgates mid wales and back to leominster, if anyones interested just add yourself to this post, we can pick up folk on route if any want to join in along the way thumbsmbikembikembike
yeah ill be there mate might aswell is that a new bike pike has got there ? and whats wromg with lukes

@onslow wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
yeah ill be there mate might aswell is that a new bike pike has got there ? and whats wromg with lukes
Yea pikes also got a B12 and lukes is in the garage having the calipas rebuilt, look forward to seeing ya sunday mate thumbs

@pike37 wrote:
Weather looking good for sunday come on. thumbs
Yea bout time mate thumbsmbikembikembike

Guest Guest
We have been camping over that way this week, checking out routes for a Sunday. Bloody lovely roads..

Rose wrote:
We have been camping over that way this week, checking out routes for a Sunday. Bloody lovely roads..
We are lucky were we live, were did you stay Rose, picked a good week for it thats for sure thumbs

Rose wrote:

sounds good to me thumbs

Have a good ride out in powys lads wish I could be there.I love them roads,Take yer time and get some jpegs cheers thumbs

Sorry will not be able to attebd this one have family engagement:) Ride safe