Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
melly

BGT

Stu - did you see your JLS babes on BGT - fab and I am sure they dedicated that last song to you Very Happy

Bloodyhell i cant win on here, jls are appearing everywhere i look head banghead banghead banghead banghead bangaffraidlol!

think this is going to stick around for a bit stue

@lee wrote:

Looks like it mate head bang

Guest Guest

stop being so easy to bait then mate... find their weaknesses and use them against them my young padwan... to do a screenshot press ctrl and print screen then ctrl and v to paste in word document. Go find your dirt and get your revenge. Tastes sweet. thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

theres always the big red button,think its the one that says ban on it LaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

theres always the big red button,think its the one that says ban on it LaughingLaughing

Nooooo please dont ban me sorry I've only just been allowed to post Sad

so are you saying that after all the effort everyone has gone to to gather all this info for stueeeeeeeee it turns out he was only winding us up and he does not really like JLS........he's a bloody timewaster, I have better things to do like helping people out who appreciate it. censoredhead bang

LaughingLaughingLaughing I KNOW YOU REALLY LOVE JLS I HAVE PROOF thumbs

yup too much time on my hands hide

NoZ wrote:
stop being so easy to bait then mate... find their weaknesses and use them against them my young padwan... to do a screenshot press ctrl and print screen then ctrl and v to paste in word document. Go find your dirt and get your revenge. Tastes sweet. thumbs
he can only just type things on a computer, you will confuse him by doing all the control c and v. plus im pritty sure he doesnt know what ms word is Laughing

@jezza wrote:
so are you saying that after all the effort everyone has gone to to gather all this info for stueeeeeeeee it turns out he was only winding us up and he does not really like JLS........he's a bloody timewaster, I have better things to do like helping people out who appreciate it. censoredhead bang

LaughingLaughingLaughing I KNOW YOU REALLY LOVE JLS I HAVE PROOF thumbs

yup too much time on my hands hide

O thats just brill
foflfoflfoflfoflfofl

I suppose we cant ban anyone for ribbing me about my hatred for jls Dave, as we will have no members left Laughing im saying nothing or i will get banned fofl fairplay though Jezza i did Laughing at your effort fingerfofl

@Stue11 wrote:
I suppose we cant ban anyone for ribbing me about my hatred for jls Dave, as we will have no members left Laughing im saying nothing or i will get banned fofl fairplay though Jezza i did Laughing at your effort fingerfofl

ha ha good on ya , i was goona post it in the non bike pics section to go with your others "stue11 meets JLS" thumbs

@jezza wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

ha ha good on ya , i was goona post it in the non bike pics section to go with your others "stue11 meets JLS" thumbs
fofl i was waiting for that fofl

I'm suprised dave has not mentioned my avatar as i recently found out he's sat there for many a hour watching Dora the Explorer , maybe its something he likes to keep quiet. Very Happy

@jezza wrote:
I'm suprised dave has not mentioned my avatar as i recently found out he's sat there for many a hour watching Dora the Explorer , maybe its something he likes to keep quiet. Very Happy
Dont start on me silentsilentEmbarassed

he mentioned this to sadie while we were having an evening beer, thing is I was driving so remained sober and remembered all. Smile

@jezza wrote:
he mentioned this to sadie while we were having an evening beer, thing is I was driving so remained sober and remembered all. Smile
Its amazing what folk talk about after a few drinkingdrinkingdrinkingaffraidfofl

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@jezza wrote:
Twisted Evilhide
He kept that one in the closet hide
yes and I intend too Shocked going for a pint now, god knows what I will find when i get back affraid
maybe we should bring up your mate you deleted off face book LaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@jezza wrote:
Twisted Evilhide
yes and I intend too Shocked going for a pint now, god knows what I will find when i get back affraid
foflfoflfofl ile let you start that one off im not getting involved affraidfoflfoflfoflps dave still sees him

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
foflfoflfofl ile let you start that one off im not getting involved affraidfoflfoflfofl
no way lol!