Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RichardH

France trip

Here are a couple of shots of the trip to northern France I just did with my mate, round trip about 1000 miles mon to fri.

Mate the place is complete madness, bikes just go anywhere and every where, We went through the middle of Paris, OMG!!

great pics and looks like you had a good trip,nice one thumbs

Nice one Itchy. I like mediaeval stuff & bikes-that's why I like to go to France.

When are we going then Dave? Get your passport sorted & I'll take you on a little tour Very Happy

Nice one Itchy. I like mediaeval stuff & bikes-that's why I like to go to France.

When are we going then Dave? Get your passport sorted & I'll take you on a little tour Very Happy
when I get a passport EmbarassedEmbarassed

nice thumbs

is it true you cant filter in france?

Take a look at this. If the government piss the French off they take action. We in the UK need to be a little more proactive.

BTW the French authorities backed down on the filter law. Result for the proactive French biker citizens Zero to the UK.

http://ukfrancebikers.com/2010/03/15/french-bikers-take-over-the-public-transport-to-express-their-anger-at-the-government/

@darkember wrote:
nice thumbs

is it true you cant filter in france?

Take a look at this. If the government piss the French off they take action. We in the UK need to be a little more proactive.

BTW the French authorities backed down on the filter law. Result for the proactive French biker citizens Zero to the UK.

http://ukfrancebikers.com/2010/03/15/french-bikers-take-over-the-public-transport-to-express-their-anger-at-the-government/

trouble is we would never get it off the ground m8 No ones written a risk assessment/method statement