Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well today was going to take my bike out after not long after getting it back from the garage new calipers and discs on the front, lucky thing was had it up on paddock stands today and the front week had so much drag on it, it was dangerous. had a look on the internet and they only fitted bandit 1200 calipers on there and the offset is all wrong. angryangry so ive taken them off as they wanted me to ride it there and not doing that so handed them back loose and they can get me the right ones and im not paying any extra!!! Really angryangryangry

tradeing standards there a big what if here

stupid censoredcensored

@Davehutch wrote:
censoredcensoredcensoredcensored and you want some money back Luke and they want to explain to you why ? no good that m8
If only i was fit id go up there and ring the censored ds neck could have killed the lad smacksmackagree Dave

it censored beggers belief... name and shame the cowboys so others in the area can avoid em.
Lucky you spotted this as it could have been very serious if you hadnt.. Shocked

God thats really bad if you didnt live so far away id smack their face in..

thats taking the piss mate hope you get it all sorted.

been reading up on the internet, the nissin calipers will fit but people have had problems with the gap where the pads go, on the tokico's there is 13mm gap with the nissin ones there is only 9mm gap. people have had to mod the fork mountings my shaving off 1mm to make the disc centre so there pads can work.

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
censoredcensoredcensoredcensored and you want some money back Luke and they want to explain to you why ? no good that m8
If only i was fit id go up there and ring the censored ds neck could have killed the lad smacksmackagree Dave
cant ya stand on one leg stue LaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
cant ya stand on one leg stue LaughingLaughing
dont tempt me Laughingthumbs

Still nothing, no calipers atm suppose to be getting them back tomorrow by the sounds of things but dont hold my breath to be honest, thanks for asking thou thumbs

@day101 wrote:
Still nothing, no calipers atm suppose to be getting them back tomorrow by the sounds of things but dont hold my breath to be honest, thanks for asking thou thumbs

censoredcensored feel for you m8

Forgotten what riding a bike is like, but ive got to fit the calipers all back on a bleed the breaks up, but im buying a different master cylinder so ill wait till that comes and do it all at once. thumbs

They are Craven bike centre..stay well clear... i gave em a piece of me mind on saturday, and they have offerd Day101 a free oil and filter and free brake fluid, trouble is it will probably take em a censored month to do it angryangryangryangry