Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Happy Farthers day

Did you farthers do owt to day? weather was rubbish here.
I was out on the lash till late last night,at a gig in town Nik Turners band and was just as good as he was 30 odd year ago excellent night out! thumbs
some weirdo hippie Music Dave's in to it Shocked

Its ok Gaz , but would sooner have seasick thumbs
as far a fathers day , I hate mine , and i dont have kids , so dont really give a censored

i got some fancy earplugs off me eldest and a cup with the words full time dad part time taxi driver on and a box of ice lollies off the youngest thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
Its ok Gaz , but would sooner have seasick thumbs
as far a fathers day , I hate mine , and i dont have kids , so dont really give a censored

yer mines snuffed it and its no big deal. beer oclock time soon party

i got some fancy earplugs off me eldest and a cup with the words full time dad part time taxi driver on and a box of ice lollies off the youngest thumbs

Nice one Stan save us a lolly thumbs

Ive had prezzies today of kids i didnt even know i had hideShockedthumbs

Had a wonderful day got up this morning and had too take 2 marshall amplifier stacks to the studio for my son (bless him) when we got there (8 mile drive)
he had forgot the Keys angry dove back got the keys job done .
then Wifey say's nip to the supermarket and get some meat and I'll cook you a nice fathers day lunch. The whole family turned up so 22 quid later I had the makings of Sunday lunch the daughter informs me her car sounds a bit rough, so have a look and the exhaust is blowing out come the spanners and reposition a clamp and job done

IM censored pleased this Father's day lark is only once a year Im knackered and skint Smile

My dad died 3 years ago suddenly miss him more than words can say and wish he was here to celebrate but he isnt so its good to hear others having good days and lots of silly useless pressies Laughing

@Neill wrote:
Had a wonderful day got up this morning and had too take 2 marshall amplifier stacks to the studio for my son (bless him) when we got there (8 mile drive)
he had forgot the Keys angry dove back got the keys job done .
then Wifey say's nip to the supermarket and get some meat and I'll cook you a nice fathers day lunch. The whole family turned up so 22 quid later I had the makings of Sunday lunch the daughter informs me her car sounds a bit rough, so have a look and the exhaust is blowing out come the spanners and reposition a clamp and job done

IM censored pleased this Father's day lark is only once a year Im knackered and skint Smile

haha m8 , nice one dad thumbs
@suzukijax wrote:
My dad died 3 years ago suddenly miss him more than words can say and wish he was here to celebrate but he isnt so its good to hear others having good days and lots of silly useless pressies Laughing

feel for you jax, mis my gran like mad , so i do know what its like to love someone that has left us Sad

my lad got me two t-shirts,spent the day with him so was a good day

didnt put any flowers on me dads grave though,never go up rather remember the good times than go and look at a reminder hes not here

got an oxford bumbag off my kids! well chuft! thumbsVery Happy

Got some nice cards, couple of bottles of red, shaving kit and face moisteriser, slept eat and gym, great day, thx kids, luv em both to bits... And happy farthers day to u dad, your missed as much tday as you were when u passed away 25 years ago. thumbs

ooh, and best pressie ever. the wife took the kids out all day so i could watch wsb n bsb................. life dont get better than that! thumbs

got cards and chocs of the kids all four of them!and the new black country communion cd,couldnt get out with the summer monsoons up here so ive been busy decorating the house all day, so much for a relaxing day but i hate not doing anything thumbs

Guest Guest

farthers day? farthers? am I the only one to find this spelling funny?

I work sundays so it was up at 0030 into work for 0130 drive truck to cornwall load potatoes drive back to oakhahpton sleep in truck up today at 0115 drive back to Leicester now at home , never saw kids at all or wife. party