Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
E.goldstein

Glad I went to Devon and Cornwall

The best thing about going to Devon and Cornwall was not the 844 miles in four day and the great scenery and some very nice road let alone the good company of mate Chris, but the fact that it rained hard one day.

Ok rain is not normally a good thing but in this case it is, Why I hear you say, well my Hein Gerick Gortex kit leaked, not good at the time but good now as I have a new suite sat a Hein Gerick for me to collect for FREE!

Lovely.

Just in time for me to get used to it before I go to France for two weeks in July.

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect

Well as I said a few days a go, my Hein Gerick Gore Tex suite leaked when on my trip to Cornwall. Which I got back in 2008 and had done over 20000 miles in. So I dropped it down at Hein Gerick Leicester so that they could send it off to be tested.

Less than a week later Andy from Hein Gerick called to say you can come down and collect a new Hein Gerick suite. Cool how much do I owe you? Andy at Hein Gerick er it’s a full replacement the Hein Gerick Gore Tex suite has a life time water proof guaranty, so nothing!

So yesterday I went down to what is now my favourite shop and picked up my New Free Hein Gerick Gore Tex suite.

Two pieces of advice buy good stuff in the first place and second KEEP the Reseat somewhere you can find it!

BIG THANKS TO HEIN GERICK thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

I do quite well at HG back in 2009 I won one of the Golden tickets which gave me a grand to spend so I got a new Akrapovic end can for the BMW and Rach go a new jacket and helmet. Did get my last two helmets from there an Arai and then a Schuberth plus my Boots and gloves and any other ode bits I need.

Top shop for good deals thumbs

Cant argue with that very good customer service!