Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fazergill

Nearly !!!

Well roll on saturday when I'll be in Cardiff at the Speedway GP party
Wooohooo ^ we got the POSH seats (yep lol paid a fortune but get in early & a meal & 1 free drink ) & will be sat right on the start/finish line Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
So ok - it would be great to see Bomber win - but sadly - like that#s gonna happen again !! So i'm rooting for Greg Hancock ( would LOVE to see this true speedway gent win again before he's to old lol ! ) Or Jason Crump - well he's as good as British :-) or Chris holder - he certainly deserved to win last year - so please guys & gals keep your fingers & toes crossed for my top 3 faves.

GOD FORBID Tomasz Gollob or Emil Sayfutdinov win ( my most hated riders) - I will be in more tears than when Chris Harris won LOL.
Have to admit I am really worried my ( & my other halfs ) hard earned cash will have been spent on tix to see Gollob win Sad
Well just have to wait till saturday to see scratch
Hopefully i'll be back on next week with a smile on my face & some pics.
But you can watch it on sat on Sky sports 2 at 4.30pm .
Keep your fingers crossed for my faves please Very Happy Thanks thumbs

Aren't Barry Briggs and Ivan Mauger riding? hide

Eeeeh, they were the days!
No silencers amd a decent thickness of shale on the track blar

Ile keep me fingers crossed and ile be watching from home, enjoy ya day and dont forget to wave to the camera thumbs oh and loads of pics please as i love speedway too thumbs its the best round of the GPS in cardiff amazing atmosphere as you allready know party

dont forget the pics,enjoy ya day thumbsthumbs

@maxnod wrote:
Aren't Barry Briggs and Ivan Mauger riding? hide

Eeeeh, they were the days!
No silencers amd a decent thickness of shale on the track blar

Laughing & getting covered in shale if you stood on the bends & getting high on the smell lol . Don't you just love Healthy & Saftey for ruining our fun !!!! Rolling Eyes

@Stue11 wrote:
Ile keep me fingers crossed and ile be watching from home, enjoy ya day and dont forget to wave to the camera thumbs oh and loads of pics please as i love speedway too thumbs its the best round of the GPS in cardiff amazing atmosphere as you allready know party

So who would you like to win Stu ?? & who do reckon will ??

@fazergill wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

So who would you like to win Stu ?? & who do reckon will ??
I find its an hard one to call as its not a perminant surface as you know, obviously our own Bomber, if not hopefully Crump he never suprises me thumbs oh and how could i forget Hancock, cant believe hes still racing after all this time....but theres one rider i would def say would never win and thats Linback, cant believe he rides Gps Laughing

FANTASTIC weekend - partypartyparty Greg won Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happythumbsthumbsthumbspint - knackered - will post more when i've recovered applauseapplauseapplause

Well done mr Hancock applauseapplauseapplause glad you had a good time, dont forget the pics thumbs