Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

diesel spills

Was just reading in the MCN that u can now claim for damage done to your bike,leathers,helmet and all personal belongings.from some motorcycle insurance beareu.
Think that's good news with the amount of off's caused by diesel.

might be an idea to have a sticky where people can report big diesel spills like the one i saw on monday at Gainsborough.These spills dont go away for weeks,they keep re emerging every time it rains so if someone sees a spill,report it on here and you never know it might just save somebodys neck.

might be an idea to have a sticky where people can report big diesel spills like the one i saw on monday at Gainsborough.These spills dont go away for weeks,they keep re emerging every time it rains so if someone sees a spill,report it on here and you never know it might just save somebodys neck.
agree good idea mate thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
agree good idea mate thumbs
agree