Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
day101

Sundays close shave

Sunday me stue11 and pike, were on the road to new town i shot off lol. but come round a corner only to find a car on my side of the road heading right for me and to make it worse i could see he only just pulled out! honestly thought my number was up but it wasnt and touch wood im still here! some one up there is looking after me, front ent went on our ride up and didnt go sliding down the road and now this! maybe there is a god after all thumbs

close shave indeed, u gotta have eyses up ya ass nowdays and a bloody second sense too with some of the cage drivers... Sad

And dont forget the one that almost had me... the audi boy racer racing his mate, and the golf that pulled out on Pike, we were all lucky i think thumbs

o yes some one is looking after us up there Shocked

Its part of biking Luke Shocked is it not that what makes it exciting ? or we would all be in a cage and mowing the lawn , shit mine needs mowing study

@Davehutch wrote:
Its part of biking Luke Shocked is it not that what makes it exciting ? or we would all be in a cage and mowing the lawn , shit mine needs mowing study
foflfofl

@Davehutch wrote:

I have resolved that issue by removing lawn and replacing with gravel!! Very Happy - largely due to the fact that I have two lady type doggies who's wee kept killing the lawn! - hark? do I hear the sound of lawnmowers starting up?, must be time to go for a ride! hideLaughing

@Davehutch wrote:

I have resolved that issue by removing lawn and replacing with gravel!! Very Happy - largely due to the fact that I have two lady type doggies who's wee kept killing the lawn! - hark? do I hear the sound of lawnmowers starting up?, must be time to go for a ride! hideLaughing
agreethumbsmbikembikembike