Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Flights Booked

Just booked us a flight to Spain back half of July-£46.00 each which seems decent for start of the school hols. Hope I don't have to cancel again because of work, well half of me does Laughing could be my last full week out there with the Bandit before the ride home in September. Ahhh.... Sad So I'll have to take a little tour somewhere if only for a night or two. Smile

So you should Alan thumbs dont blame ya and fantastic price on the flights thumbs

thumbs cool MP if you want to hook up thumbs

we are just out side Tarbes from the 18th.party

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect

nice one,afraid its good old blighty for us again this year thumbs

Booked meself a flight for Friday September 16th to Valencia, so if the weather's nice I'll be in place for a blat across the mountain to the Aragon GP on the Sunday. Just need to book the ferry for the following week and it's the beginning of the end for the old Bandit. Sad

Booked meself a flight for Friday September 16th to Valencia, so if the weather's nice I'll be in place for a blat across the mountain to the Aragon GP on the Sunday. Just need to book the ferry for the following week and it's the beginning of the end for the old Bandit. Sad
Sad im sure you will find her a good home thumbs

Ferry's reserved for September 21st. Hope I can make a decent few days out of all this as a fond farewell for the bike. Anyway, something to look forward to eh? thumbs

Ferry's reserved for September 21st. Hope I can make a decent few days out of all this as a fond farewell for the bike. Anyway, something to look forward to eh? thumbs
Yes good and bad m8 thumbs