Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
E.goldstein

Day off!

So got up yesterday could hardly move pulled something in my hip SadSad , anyway had a day laying on the floor as sitting was agony.Shocked

Good news today I can just about sit at my desk at work, bad news not only did I lose a days pay but I spent £148 on ebay affraid on a spare set of wheels for my K1200s! now I have to go to Weymouth to collect them on Sunday.

Upside they come with tyres with 5mm on the back and 3mm on the front plus disks on the front wheel.party

Hoo I feel Fish & Chips for lunch on the beach front! thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect

hope the weathers nice for ya matey!

Nice one thumbs That ebay is lethal i tend to spend a fair bit on that at 2-3 in the morning while im trying to stay up late for my night shift the next day

So got up yesterday could hardly move pulled something in my hip SadSad , anyway had a day laying on the floor as sitting was agony.Shocked

Good news today I can just about sit at my desk at work, bad news not only did I lose a days pay but I spent £148 on ebay affraid on a spare set of wheels for my K1200s! now I have to go to Weymouth to collect them on Sunday.

Upside they come with tyres with 5mm on the back and 3mm on the front plus disks on the front wheel.party

Hoo I feel Fish & Chips for lunch on the beach front! thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

you been hanging around stue11 to long, lol. sounds like a bargin there mate

Yep I think I have done quite well out of it, time will tell once I have collected them.

It’ll be nice having a spare set of wheels with sticky tyres and one with touring tyres and as I have a full set of ABBA stands I can do a wheel change in about half an hour…… Ok an hour with a tea and a beer!

Well done you...hope you feel better soon though thumbs that sounds painful Sad

I went down to pick up the wheels I won on Ebay yesterday, good news they back tyre has well over 5mm on it and it’s a BT021 sports touring tyre so that’ll go in for the trip down to France. The front wheel is out of either and K12r or K12gt but it’s the same width just different spoke design the tyre has about 2.5mm on it.

Had a great day out down to Weymouth just wished I could have gone on the bike, did some good roads on the way back across Salisbury Plain in the car. The beware Tanks signs still make me smile.Smile