Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

MotoGP tickets

I've been watching flights in September with a view to riding the Bandit back, and was all set for the 18th. Now there's a flight on Friday 16th which would mean I could zoom over to the Aragon MotoGP on Sunday. But tickets are £63 general admission affraid which came as a shock to me. Is that like the going rate for a race ticket nowadays?

PS that's a weekend pass but I only want race day anyway. Smile

I've been watching flights in September with a view to riding the Bandit back, and was all set for the 18th. Now there's a flight on Friday 16th which would mean I could zoom over to the Aragon MotoGP on Sunday. But tickets are £63 general admission affraid which came as a shock to me. Is that like the going rate for a race ticket nowadays?

PS that's a weekend pass but I only want race day anyway. Smile
Bloody hell Alan thats a great price, dont quote me on it but most spanish gps tickets includes a pit walk to, not sure bout aragon never been there thumbs

Holy crap! So that's cheap? Shocked Last GP I went to was Assen in 2003, think I paid 20 Euros. Wife's told me to treat myself, but I'm just too tight for that. Laughing

Listen to ya better half mate and treat yourself, you work hard enough thumbsthumbsthumbs

I can reserve a ticket & collect from my local supermarket!-Carrefour just 5 miles from the flat. General admission 59 Euro or reserved seating 85 to 100 Euro. Decisons, decisions....... scratch

Or from my local bank. This sounds too easy. What's the catch?

I would just buy a general admission ticket if it were me, that way then you just find yaself a spot on one of the man made hillsides and enjoy, you could buy a reserved seated ticket and not like were your sitting thumbs

sweet deal! dont forget the photos! thumbs

you know you want to youll only regret it if you dont thumbs

Do it dude and treat yourself and dont forget the pictures! thumbs

I've been asking around and I can pay at the gate anyway. Maybe buy a ticket when I'm in Spain in a couple of weeks, if not I'll take pot luck & ride across on the Sunday. thumbs