Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Welcome to BAC

bacban10.jpg
Welcome to BAC! I'm Smorkle your Club Moderators. I'm so glad to have you join!! Smile

We have fantiastic games, competitions and even free giveaways! Although we are a club for members who love (or hate because they love them so much) boxes we are here to help each other by granting wishes, trading or just chitchatting!

We just have a few rules:
Please be kind & No spamming
oh, and of course...ALL PSFC Rules Apply

~Any type of misbehavior at BAC is frowned upon and will guarantee a ban from the club~

Feel free to start a new thread anytime.
If you'd like to start a new game at the club, please let me know before doing so.

Hope to see you around... a lot!

bacred11.png bacgol10.png bacred11.png bacgol10.png bacred11.png bacgol10.png

I don't like mystery box, I love them. Mystery Eggs too.Once I sold everything to buy them. I got in the BMB the red one. Is that a glitch.What is a Broken Mystery Box.

Tromo3 wrote:
I don't like mystery box, I love them. Mystery Eggs too.Once I sold everything to buy them. I got in the BMB the red one. Is that a glitch.What is a Broken Mystery Box.

do you mean the rmb (red mystery box)? sometimes PF likes to give you a different box instead of a prize. the red (rmb) is not worth much Sad sorry you got that one.

the broken mystery box is decoration you can get from the pond by fishing it out. it doesn't do anything but be a decoration.

try to use "the trick" when opening gmbs and bmbs and eggs so you don't loose your coins. do you know "the trick"?

I don't know 'the trick'
Who must I befriend to get prizes in Math contests and Counting game

Tromo3 wrote:
I don't know 'the trick'
Who must I befriend to get prizes in Math contests and Counting game

all you have to do is get the correct answer and land on the right numbers. please look at the rules for each of those comps as it explains it all there Smile

spitfir3 wrote:
I am so happy to be a member thanks

welcome Smile

Hello All! I'm so glad to be in the BAC group, I love love love mystery boxes and eggs!!

Which reminds me, does anyone know if the rainbow decor is still available in the blue mystery boxes? I have tried and tried to get one and I'm beginning to wonder if they were taken out... Anyone know?

xoxo

hello. I'm happy to be a member. I just love mystery boxes--- they're fun to open--- like a surprise.

there has been a revision to the rules here at BAC.
i've added, "ALL PSFC RULES APPLY"

a special thanks to PixPix for her lovely suggestion.
i'm sorry for any confusion.