Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
karlo

The time has come

The time has come Sad really Sad but I do need a more upright riding position.

Give over! What are you, like 102 or something? Laughing

That's a good distance commuter for someone mate and no mistake. good luck with the sale thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
What you looking to buy next mate Very Happy

Fazer is next on the agenda found one with just under 30 thou on the clock that's within my extremely limited budget, lol. Hopefully speaking to the chap tonight.

Give over! What are you, like 102 or something? Laughing

That's a good distance commuter for someone mate and no mistake. good luck with the sale thumbs

I do love this CBR comfy and plenty of power it even handles pretty well I and have done everything I can to keep it hence the mods but short distances it's fine but gets to me doing over 30-40 miles Sad

Fair do's mate. An underrated bike the CB thou. It's not that far short of a Blackbird at a fraction of the cost. Hope your Fazer works out-another sound choice IMHO. thumbs

Fair do's mate. An underrated bike the CB thou. It's not that far short of a Blackbird at a fraction of the cost. Hope your Fazer works out-another sound choice IMHO. thumbs

Cheers I've seen a few with 70 - 120 thou on the clock so not worried about the mileage, ok lower miles would be better but it also depends how it's been looked after so we will see hopefully will get to see it at the weekend if it comes off.

shes a stunner and anyone will be lucky to have her! hope everything goes okay with it all thumbs

nice bike mate hope you get what you want thumbs

Specifications
Top speed 160mph
1/4-mile acceleration 11.3 secs
Power 135bhp
Torque 66ftlb
Weight 230kg
Seat height 780mm
Fuel capacity 998 litres
Average fuel consumption 40mpg
Tank range 160 miles
Insurance group 14
Engine size 998cc
Engine specification 16v, in line four, 6 gears

Hey dude you fitted a lorry tank on that 1m3 fuel tank thumbsthumbsthumbs

me thinks someone mixed engine size and tank size hehe. nice looking bike though that, good luck Smile

@fr499y wrote:
me thinks someone mixed engine size and tank size hehe. nice looking bike though that, good luck Smile
agree

So, have you got the Fazer, or what??

I must sympathise with you on the back problem though, I have sciatica, no fun at all!!