Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

Brackley Festival of Motorcycling 21st August 2011

2011 Attractions confirmed:

The 2011 attractions list is growing rapidly! Here are some of the confirmed attractions we have:

Kevin Carmichael
Extreme Stunt Rider amazing us on the High Street
Tigers Motorcycle Display Team
Childrens Motorcycle Display Team performing in the field arena
Northants V-Twin Custom Show
Based in the Field Arena the show features the best in custom bike building for all genres
Enduroland
Fast and furious off road action in the field arena plus kids "have a go" quads
Ducati Demonstration Rides
Bring your full licence and alternative ID to be able to ride the range of Ducati machines
Harley Davidson Demstration Rides
Bring your full licence and alternative ID to be able to ride a range of Harley Davidson machines
Royal Enfield Demonstration Rides
Bring your full licence and alternative ID to be able to ride a range of Royal Enfield machines
Silverstone Rookie Rides
Aimed at 13+ year olds this ride is a taster of the full Rookie Rides Experience run by Silvestone.
Club Displays and Parades
A wide range of displays from Owners Clubs and Motorcycle Clubs
Classic and Vintage Bikes
VMCC displays and parades
Cafe Racers
A collection of Cafe Racers and featuring the Ace Cafe
Race Teams
Buildbase BMW Motorrad and Tyco Racing
Emmetts Funfair
Rides for both big and little thrill seekers
Wall of Death
The amazing Wall of Death - what more can we say..
Race Simulator
The full experience of a hot lap form a safe seat
Live Music Stage
Featuring the best local bands to keep you entertained throughout the day

Just looked on the website looks a good event might fancy this one thumbs

Guest Guest
missed last year in the end but think ill make an effort to get to this, fancy a ride on a the duke diavel and wouldn't mind taking an enfield for a spin.

will deffo be going this year, went last year and was brill Smile Gav, fancy ride up, trying to get a few locals together for a ride there Smile had about 5 or 6 last year and some met us there, was a good day =D

@fr499y wrote:
will deffo be going this year, went last year and was brill Smile Gav, fancy ride up, trying to get a few locals together for a ride there Smile had about 5 or 6 last year and some met us there, was a good day =D

Yeah mate, sounds good. I reckon I saw you last tues or weds? Around 5pm turning right onto welly rd from abington park crescent? You wouldn't have seen me tho I was in the loop.

red draggings and black leather jacket? making a fair bit of noise? most likely me Laughing

Looking good for me at the mo, happy to meet the Northampton lot on the way through Very Happy

@fr499y wrote:
red draggings and black leather jacket? making a fair bit of noise? most likely me Laughing

Yeah mate, twas you. Nice ride man!

Hey itchy the more the merrier eh?
I've booked the missus in to do her cbt on the 30th so we may have a slow 'un with us. We could always meet you there?

always nice to have a slower one with ya to keep ya a bit more civilised!

I'm happy to poodle there with you matey, give your missus a bit of encouragement thumbs

Guest Guest
turns out im all set to go to this after all. i'm coming in from banbury, any one else heading in that way or am i on my lonesome?

bonzo will probs be the only one coming from that side i think... Can sort out a couple of meeting places, one for peeps this side, one for peeps that side, then meet when we get there?

My lad & I could make that one I'm off that weekend Very Happy

Chad you should be able to make this one thumbsthumbs

Right you orrid lot! the super sausage cafe on the A5 potterspury are organising a ride in to the festival.. 11:30 is the leaving time from the cafe so who fancies meeting there earlier so we can pick out who is who?

definetly going, never been before, sounds like a really good day out. My missus want's to go though, they don't have shoe stores there do they ? scratchlol!

Sure thing mate, if ya want me mob number drop me a pm.

Northants area are meeting up at the riverside mc'donalds at 9am. This will give us enough time to get to the a5 cafe have some brekky and meet up with any other forum members that happen to be there before the rideout to brackley at 11.30.
Hope to see some of you lot there thumbs

Darn, forgot about this and have arranged to go to a rally in Notts Sad

gavlar ya misses coming aswell? might have another slower one aswell you see Smile

She is but she's changed her mind and is coming on the bandit. She was worried about us lot having to hang around behind her, but if she know's there's another she may change her mind. When I pick her up from work I'll ask. thumbs

cant garentee there will be another one, but either way, its nice to go on your own bike, be it slow or not Smilemoped

seeing if i can get time off from work , if i can ill be there thumbs

if ya can mate, give us a shout, we can meet you at maccies in the morning aswell =]

the northampton lot are meeting at maccies at riverside for 9, then were taking a trip to the super sausage on the A5 near towcester, then from there most people leaving there for about 11/11:30 to brackley Smile

@fr499y wrote:
the northampton lot are meeting at maccies at riverside for 9, then were taking a trip to the super sausage on the A5 near towcester, then from there most people leaving there for about 11/11:30 to brackley Smile
where is river side ????

im coming !
will see you at Brackley at about 10.30-11.00
matt ill pm you my number text me when you lot get there and ill meet you somewhere.

Guest Guest

any one off here coming from banbury, its 9.30 outside the cinema if so. kill me now Sad

@pugeyed wrote:
im coming !
will see you at Brackley at about 10.30-11.00
matt ill pm you my number text me when you lot get there and ill meet you somewhere.

Dont fancy meeting us at maccies in the morning mate? riverside 9am Smile

would love to matey but gotta go into work before hand head bang
so best if i meet u all there. salute

Guest Guest
so are we doing name tags or just searchiung for daves head shining in the distance as a beacon?

well look for 2 midgets, one in red cammo trousers and red jacket, one in full leathers with dodgy ass hair from the 60's and you have found me and my misses.... Or look for the zed =D The other option is, as were going in groups, one from each group have number of the rest and give them a ring when ya there and say a place to meet?

Guest Guest
think the number thing would work better, theres gunna be a lot of short blokes with outdated hair me thinks.

ok just as a confirmation, Who is meeting at the SS cafe? just so we have a idea who to wait for before leaving for brackley Cool

We'll be at the super sausage A5 at 09:30 for sure. The Northampton lot are meeting at riverside maccy's at 09:00. You all know my lid, Dave I'll pm you my number. See you all there thumbs

We'll be at the super sausage A5 at 09:30 for sure. The Northampton lot are meeting at riverside maccy's at 09:00. You all know my lid, Dave I'll pm you my number. See you all there thumbs
look forward to seeing you again Gav thumbs going to meet the others at riverside thumbs

i know gazman is going but dont know if he is going straight there like me. scratch

me and gav going to maccies, mutley will be at maccies aswell and if your coming riverside aswell dave then theres 4 going from there to SS on the A5 Smile

@fr499y wrote:
me and gav going to maccies, mutley will be at maccies aswell and if your coming riverside aswell dave then theres 4 going from there to SS on the A5 Smile
yes i will be there (riverside) m8 look forward to meeting you all thumbsthumbs