Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
karlo

So as you know...

I have the CBR up for sale, I really wanted to wait until she was sold to get another bike, BUT you know that feeling you get

And you just can't help yourself Laughing

I love this post foflfoflfoflfofl weve all had that feeling Very Happy she looks stunning thumbs

Nice looking bike. Is that the "go faster" blue colour that they do Very HappyVery Happy . Never ridden one, but I know a lad who has says one they're an easy bike to "throw around". And they do go thumbsthumbs

Another Yammy owner. This is turning into a Yamaha Forum, almost as many of them as there are Bandit owners on here foflfoflfofl

Why thank you very muchly for your kind words, she is in very good nick apart from the engine paint, p.o. used her through last winter so it needs a fair amount touched up on the engine, also valve clearances need doing but apart from that she is pretty sound and has just under 30 thou on the clock.

@karlo wrote:
Why thank you very muchly for your kind words, she is in very good nick apart from the engine paint, p.o. used her through last winter so it needs a fair amount touched up on the engine, also valve clearances need doing but apart from that she is pretty sound and has just under 30 thou on the clock.
thumbsthumbsthumbs

@karlo wrote:
thumbsthumbsthumbs

I know the feeling about buying before selling. However the flipside for me was selling & not spending the cash before buying. Hard when u have a couple of grand in your pocket doing f**k all, wife nagging u get the picture Very HappyVery Happy

@darkember wrote:
I know the feeling about buying before selling. However the flipside for me was selling & not spending the cash before buying. Hard when u have a couple of grand in your pocket doing f**k all, wife nagging u get the picture Very HappyVery Happy

Oh yes Laughing