Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

amazing moto gp.

Guest Guest
i hope you've all watched it by now and if not don't read this as it may spoil things. best race this year and tbh better then any race i can remember from last year with everyone riding there hearts out, cant believe the end some real skills from the top running boys there. shame for simmo getting mugged at the end a bit but thats racing and spies is really earning his wings out there. hope to see many more races like this and would like to see a repeat performance from the Suzuki bike, last year of the 800's and finally getting it sorted unlike rossi and the duke.

i agree best in a long while,good to see some proper racing for a change its a great track as well thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
i agree best in a long while,good to see some proper racing for a change its a great track as well thumbs
agreethumbs

Had to go to see my parents & arrived as they got on the podium. D'oh! Fsncied a good race today as it's a small twisty circuit which evens things out. And my mate Chris was there the bastid Laughing

Guest Guest

not seen it yet and looking forward to watching it... couldn't face yet another dull race from the GP boys. Simoncelli is the only entertaining one out there. Did Stoner fall off? That would make the race a winner for me! LaughingLaughing

whats happend to rossi this year thou?

still good for me jordy is a rossi fan, im a spies, so im not complaining Laughing

Guest Guest
whats happend to rossi this year thou?

still good for me jordy is a rossi fan, im a spies, so im not complaining Laughing

unfamiliar bike run by a team that is stubbornly insisting on using a radically different and obviously inferior design, mainly the loss of front end feel and confidence caused by the stupid carbon fibre air box/chassis thing they got going on. niki isn't ridding it all that well either and he's a former champion.